Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dresses on Fat Bodies.

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM
  • 82 Replies

So i went shopping today for sun dresses, because I have long legs I prefer long dresses. I feel I am too old to wear shorter skirts now besides they make my legs look funny.

Anyhow, im not fat Im just a little chubby and my ass has grown a few inches and my belly is a little buldgy nothing major but noticable... Anyhow I dont look as nice in the straight dresses as i did before shit started hanging out....

Would you do it? Wear long straight summer dress even if your ass sicks out and it shows your blubbery shaped hips?

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM

input wanted...

SamiJ18
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM
My ass always sticks out and I love dresses so, I don't have a choice here... I'd do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM
2 moms liked this

Where what makes you feel good (and is acceptable according to the law).  You are probably more critical of your physical shortcomings than anyone else.  Just make sure it fits you and enjoy your sun dress.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I do.  

mama_cullum
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM
I'd never show my fatass. I stick with lengths that fall below my knees.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Its hard for me because I taught dance for many years so I was always very fit and very firm as well as toned LOL now Im a blob :(

Quoting 3JuJu3:

Where what makes you feel good (and is acceptable according to the law).  You are probably more critical of your physical shortcomings than anyone else.  Just make sure it fits you and enjoy your sun dress.  

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.

webberley12
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

It's all up to how you feel. I'm still getting use to my post pregnancy body, but sometimes I look around of what people wear and I think wow I could get away with wearing a little more

Delila12
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Yes. If it looks god.
Delila12
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM
*good

Quoting Delila12:

Yes. If it looks god.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I guess I havent really paid a lot of attention hence why im not sure LOL

Quoting webberley12:

It's all up to how you feel. I'm still getting use to my post pregnancy body, but sometimes I look around of what people wear and I think wow I could get away with wearing a little more

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured