Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Why do most mother's seem to think it's ok for a child to see boobs, but not a penis

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 114 Replies

Obviously, if it's a little boy, he'll see his own, but I've noticed this a lot. Yes, I know "boobs are for feeding babies" and "Penises are for sex" but it's all natural..it's all apart of life, and you wouldn't have to explain that it was for sex.

For example: A few months back, I was reading on here about how a mentally ill man pulled his pants down at the pool, everyone was freaking out saying they didn't want their children to see a grown mans penis, but it seems to be a completely other story when it's boobs..because I also read another where a woman was talking about a woman at the beach in an exposing bikini infront of her sons, and everyone told her she was being ridiculous.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't really want my daughter seeing either..

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:34 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't want my kids seeing either, unless a baby is eating from a boob!
Them seeing nursing doesn't bother me, they see it daily since one still is nursing!
But people showing boob just to show it, I am raising them that that's inappropriate. Same with DS showing his penis, he won't be flashing that in public either! Lol.
Private parts are private.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BluePandaDreams
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:37 AM
I don't want my young child to see either......
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crystal185
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:37 AM
5 moms liked this
My tits are great. That's why.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:38 AM
9 moms liked this

Well for me, I don't mind my children seeing boobs --- ONLY IF that boob is out to feed a baby, not in any inapproprate manner. However, penis's on the other hand should not be exposed ever because it is not used for feeding! Also, you wouldn't mind if some woman flashed her vagina to your kids? I'm not ok with women flashing boobs around for funsies!

Bellarose0212
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:45 AM
5 moms liked this

First of all, it seems an awful lot of people aren't okay with their kids seeing boobs. So, that's a battle not yet won.

But, I don't think there is anything wrong with kids seeing normal human nudity in a non-sexual context. It's just anatomy.

KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:51 AM

This

Quoting BluePandaDreams:

I don't want my young child to see either......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:54 AM
Meh, I'm not freaked out by the human body and I don't want DS to be either.
AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:55 AM
1 mom liked this

This. A man's penis is not equivalent to a woman's breasts. Now if she's exposing her vulva and/or vagina, then there's an issue.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well for me, I don't mind my children seeing boobs --- ONLY IF that boob is out to feed a baby, not in any inapproprate manner. However, penis's on the other hand should not be exposed ever because it is not used for feeding! Also, you wouldn't mind if some woman flashed her vagina to your kids? I'm not ok with women flashing boobs around for funsies!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure mothers are lining up for you to show your great tits to all the children.

Quoting Crystal185:

My tits are great. That's why.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN