Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband has a strange rash on his penis

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
This started the other day. I've never doubted his loyalty and devotion to me before but it's hard not to when he has strange bumps turning into blisters on his penis shaft. He went to the dr yesterday and it turns out its poison ivy. I feel so bad for being so cold to him and doubting his loyalty. I've been trying to make it up to him since apologizing for my behavior. Was I wrong? Any ideas on something I should do to make it up to him?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Thats what I was thinking. He either had it on his hand and touched weiner or he had his pants down near the P.I.??

Quoting michelles89:

How do you get poison ivy there?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:45 AM

let is blow over..  you say your sorry & thats all you can do.. im not sure id think the same if i saw that on dh.. idk what id think honestly  his skin is senstive id probably wonder what it was im not sure i think std right away but i can undertand many assuming that.

celticdragon77
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Im still not buying it... but then again, maybe this is why I am not married?! 

If you believe him though... then you know what you owe him.... 

Quoting Anonymous:

Oops sorry. Missed that part. He's been doing a lot if work out back. We're assuming he just didn't wash his hands before peeing.

My backyard has a lot of poison ivy. He's trying to get rid of it since I'm so sensitive to it.

Quoting celticdragon77:

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard it directly from the drs mouth. He made sure to call me in and make her tell me.

Quoting celticdragon77:

Is there proof that it is poison ivy? Paperwork from drs appt or something? I find it hard believe that he got poison ivy only there. Did he tell you how he got it there?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:52 AM
I'm confused. Not buying what? That's its poison ivy (you think it's something else?) or how it got there?

Quoting celticdragon77:

Quoting Anonymous:

Oops sorry. Missed that part. He's been doing a lot if work out back. We're assuming he just didn't wash his hands before peeing.

My backyard has a lot of poison ivy. He's trying to get rid of it since I'm so sensitive to it.

Quoting celticdragon77:

Quoting Anonymous:

I heard it directly from the drs mouth. He made sure to call me in and make her tell me.

Quoting celticdragon77:

Is there proof that it is poison ivy? Paperwork from drs appt or something? I find it hard believe that he got poison ivy only there. Did he tell you how he got it there?

celticdragon77
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:59 AM

How he got it only there. 

But it doesnt matter what I think. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm confused. Not buying what? That's its poison ivy (you think it's something else?) or how it got there?

Quoting celticdragon77:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting celticdragon77:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting celticdragon77:

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Swimming is suppose to help get rid of it faster..the chlorine kills it.

My BIL just this morning told me he got it there from helping with tree clippings. I told him to "get some sand paper and take care of business" you probably like your Dh though so I probably wouldn't suggest that.

GL that sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM
The penis is more sensitive. When I was in high school we went on a camping trip 4 of the boys ended up getting poison ivy on their junk and only there. It happens more than most think.

Quoting celticdragon77:How he got it only there. But it doesnt matter what I think. Quoting Anonymous:I'm confused. Not buying what? That's its poison ivy (you think it's something else?) or how it got there?

Quoting celticdragon77:Im still not buying it... but then again, maybe this is why I am not married?! If you believe him though... then you know what you owe him.... Quoting Anonymous:Oops sorry. Missed that part. He's been doing a lot if work out back. We're assuming he just didn't wash his hands before peeing.

Quoting celticdragon77:Quoting Anonymous:I heard it directly from the drs mouth. He made sure to call me in and make her tell me.

Quoting celticdragon77:

shimmifairy
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I don't blame you....I mean, what would his reaction have been if you had developed a weird rash on your lady bits? I'm pretty sure his first thought would not have been poison ivy....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:13 AM
This, lol, if he touched the plant and went to pee, he more than likely got the oil on his penis, but assuming he washed his hands after he may have washed the oils off in time so it was not on his hands. Poor guy.
Quoting Anonymous:

I assume it was on his hands and he went to pee and held his penis lol (I'm not the original poster... just my theory lol)

Quoting michelles89:

How do you get poison ivy there?!

Rbrown72707
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Tell him to wash his hands before he scratches!  ewww

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)