Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What was your favorite age of your kids?

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM
  • 18 Replies

What age was the best when you were raising your kids? Mine was about 5 years old when ds started kindergarten. He was old enough to be a little independent, but small enough to be excited about everything new he was learning. And he still needed his mommy.

by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
malissaL
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Honestly, I miss mine being an infant..I always knew where the were and what they were doing..the complexity of independence wasn't there. She always looked cute because I dressed her and there was no battle over clothing and shoes and friends..sigh..If I only knew then what I know now-I couldn't wait for the child to walk and talk so I could have a bit of my life back..I wouldn't have been in such a hurry

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:23 AM
For my oldest daughter it was when she was 2. She was so loving and sweet. Now she's a hormonal pre-teen.
brysonsmommy_10
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:25 AM

My son is only 3 and so far this is my favorite.  The kid knows how to push my buttons like no other, but he is also so much fun right now!  He's really independent and I'm able to get things done that I need to do around the house, but he also loves when we play together.

auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:26 AM

My favorite age was the 8,9,10 age. Still kids but not teens yet. 

And back when mine were that age, 10 yr olds didnt THINK they were teens like a lot of them do now.

Mine were pretty cool teens though too.

donnag013
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I loved mine when he was a baby, but he was so fat and heavy! I was in a car accident and couldn't carry him. So it was a blessing when he finally started to walk.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Tiny snugly newborn!!!
I miss it already and DS is only 6 months.
DD is 5, I hate this age! Lol,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happykitty316
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:28 AM

1-2.  I loved having toddlers.

PinkyPan
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:28 AM

I loved the 4-5 yr old stage with my sons but with my grandson I am loving the stage he is at right now. He 2.5 and I am having a blast. I have him 5 days week and this kid cracks me up. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is just so smart.

donnag013
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:28 AM

My youngest is 14 now. Ugh.

eztwins
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Pretty much every age but 2 to 3.5. They are 10 now
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)