Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it really that hard to put on some real pants not pajamas to go out in public

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 709 Replies
69 moms liked this

Ok this is about wearing pajama pants out in public. I am not talking about Walmart,not early in the morning to drop off kids. I am talking about dinner time. It has always irked me. Not yoga pants. I am talking pajama pants. Is it really that difficult to get dressed. Pair of jeans, shorts, capris. I mean the father and kids looked decent and she looked like a slob. Sorry yes I am judging. I just think It's ridiculous. Anyone else think that way? Just my confession for today.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
28 moms liked this
No it's not that difficult, I remember doing it as a teenager but as an adult I seriously can't bring myself to go out in pj pants. It looks so trashy.
EAzizM
by Erica on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
64 moms liked this
I don't care...it doesn't affect me in any way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
34 moms liked this
You don't know her situation or why she chose to dress in her pajamas, no right to judge her so STFU
Cmgmqmmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
29 moms liked this
I agree. I have never worn pjs in public at any time of the day. It makes you look lazy and a little bit trashy. That's just my opinion.... people can do what they want.
SweetPea2004
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:09 AM
4 moms liked this
I agree and think people are lazy in how they dress. If you go to a really nice resturant dress nice as in no flip flops and shorts.
Elle.tea.22
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:10 AM
13 moms liked this
I think that's one of the trashiest things ever. I used to have diner parties when we live on base and this woman once came over in her pj pants... Really? I told her she had to go. Everyone was dressed up, even her husband and kids and not her. It was embarrassing for me yet not for her? This was a written invitation thing!
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM
63 moms liked this
After my surgery I wore pajama pants for weeks. If it doesn't affect you MYOB.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drowningmama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:11 AM
3 moms liked this
I wore pj bottoms for 1 whole week once wherever I went. I had severe severe sunburn on my legs and couldnt wear anything else and I only went to the grocery store once. Other than that I have never worn them in public. I think its nasty.
Snapdragon88
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM
5 moms liked this
Lol, that drives me crazy too. It looks like they just don't care about themselves. Or when they have long hair but it's always a rat's nest. I just don't get it.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:12 AM
5 moms liked this

I used to do that when I was in high school and college. Now that I've grown up, I would never do it. With that being said though, it doesn't bother me when someone else does it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)