Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm so sick of my DS pooping in his undies!!! He's 4 years old for f*@#$ sake!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
I love my DS with all my heart but this shit needs to stop. I finally just poped him on the butt for pooping in his undies for the 3rd time today! I have tried everything to get him to poop from sticker charts to toys pinned up on the bathroom wall that he would get. He can pee no problem and sits in the potty 100% like a big boy no potty seats of any kind. He has pooped 2 times before with no issues so he's not "scared" to do it. He is consciously making the choice to poop in his undies and I am done playing nice. Vent over.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM
2 moms liked this

yup, spank him...that'll teach him

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Waits for it.......

Mittenmommie
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM
2 moms liked this
My kiddo did the same thing, here is what helped us fix the problem and quickly.
1) he actually was a little backed up so it was causing problems he couldn't feel it - miralax 1 cap full daily
2) set a timer. After he ate, he went on the potty for 5 mins
3) reward chart. Each time he went on the potty we put an X on the chart after 5 X's he got a treat
Within 2-4 day he was totally fine and no more accidents. He goes on the potty all by himself every time now.
Good luck and believe me I know how upset it can make you, trust me I was ready to bash my head on the wall.
TexanMomOf6
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM
4 moms liked this
If he's pooping 3 times a day, maybe he has a medical issue. I don't think most people poop that many times a day!!!
AJsMom81507
by Gold Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM

My nephew was like that. He has bowel issues.  He is 12 and still has accidents.  He doesn't know he is popping till he pops.  

Check him out medically

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM
3 moms liked this

Soiling (Encopresis) - KidsHealth

Rule out a medical problem before you continue on.  In fact SPANKing the kid can cause this issue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:03 PM
please tell me what am I supposed to do if he is doing it intentionally and its not an accident?? I have done everything like I should and he's still doing it!

Quoting Anonymous:

yup, spank him...that'll teach him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:04 PM
wow...my 2 year old has been potty trained since 19 months.if he shit himself i'd wear him out
got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM
My moms friend had a stepdaughter who had a problem with that all her life. She wound up having surgery for it in her teens. Have him see as doctor mama, it may not be Intentional.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:05 PM
2 moms liked this

My son was like this. One day I'd had enough and when he came to him to tell me that he pooped I handed a clean pair of undies and the flushable wipe and told him to clean himself up. It was the last time he did it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN