Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My boyfriend is mad at me for something so stupid!!

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM
  • 52 Replies
So before I was with my boyfriend I was in a very long distance relationship with a guy in another country. I broke it off because after a few years I got tried of waiting for my life to begin and decided I needed to move on. This was almost three years ago. The guy will still email me every so often but I usually just brush them off. Well last night he sent me a drunk email about how much he misses me and blah blah blah. I skimmed through it this morning and made a fb post about exs that can't accept things being over make me laugh.

My boyfriend is at his brother's for some guy time and he got on fb and noticed the post. He asked me about it and I told him. Now he's mad and won't return my texts. I don't understand. I'm done with my ex and he knows it. I don't demand that he tell me all about his ex wife and what they talk about. They have a dd and he calls to talk to her once or twice a week but his ex does her best to dominate the time. I know because I'll hear him askinf her to respect the time he wants with his dd and to please give the phone back to her.

Why is he mad at me? I don't get it.
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama-sita
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM
5 moms liked this
Could have avoided all the petty drama by not even acknowledging the ex in any fashion on fb.
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

The only real difference is that he does have a child with his ex.  The child ties them together.  Yes, he is being silly and immature over the online ex, but your logic to the situation is nowhere near the same, even if his ex dominates the time with his kiddo.

NorseGodessMom
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM

he is throwing a mantrum for attention just ignore it...

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this
He sounds jealous and insecure. Or maybe it's because you announced in on FB?

Facebook is nothing but trouble anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-sita
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM
It's just fb ffs! Why should it matter what I say about a guy I've been broken up with for three years?

Quoting Anonymous:

Could have avoided all the petty drama by not even acknowledging the ex in any fashion on fb.

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM
2 moms liked this
If you are so over your ex, why would you care enough to even post about it? Actions speak louder than words.
mama-sita
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:28 PM
I know but he did the same when we first moved in together and I would text my ex husband whom I share two kids with.

Quoting randi1978:

The only real difference is that he does have a child with his ex.  The child ties them together.  Yes, he is being silly and immature over the online ex, but your logic to the situation is nowhere near the same, even if his ex dominates the time with his kiddo.

mama-sita
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Because I found it funny. It was basically a drunk dial via email and it was amusing in that sad and pathetic kind of way.

Quoting thenameshailie:

If you are so over your ex, why would you care enough to even post about it? Actions speak louder than words.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 2:30 PM
He could have interpreted it as being a brag post - look, my ex's still into me! Idiot! Lol.

Quoting mama-sita:

It's just fb ffs! Why should it matter what I say about a guy I've been broken up with for three years?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN