Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Holy s*** can you believe he posted that? That's messed up?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Some guy on my Facebook just posted this. I feel bad for the girl... We live in Oklahoma. It's conservative as hell and she just got blasted all over Facebook
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Replies (31-40):
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Eh someone so juvenile doesn't need to be a parent right now anyway
mcclainprincess
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
3 moms liked this
No one knows the type of relationship they have. He could be abusive? She could have health problems? She could have money issues? Or everything could have been perfect, she became pregnant and now she's scared to death...

Either way, its her choice. He can be mad all he wants, but its not him who has to be pregnant.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
And here you are putting her business even more out there for her to get bashed.
o.0
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this
She must deal with the consequences of her actions. Oh well, sucks for her but moreso for the baby.
loverfrombeyond
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:06 PM
3 moms liked this
She could've have taken precautions to prevent bc and condoms together work magic!! Of was her choice to lay and create the child. She should at least have the decency to let the baby live. Especially if the father is willing to take rights over.

Quoting Anonymous:

He does not have to be pregnant, she does

Quoting loverfrombeyond:

I don't feel bad. She could've just had the baby and signed over rights to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't feel bad for her. Men can be forced to pay/raise a kid so women should be too.
SageAdvice
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM

i_am_no_1
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM

True, but he doesn't have the choice to carry the baby himself. She had the choice not to fuck him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't try to force someone to play surrogate for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Imagine if you knew you had a baby and wanted it, and someone else had the right to take it away...I can see why he's mad. It's a tough situation.

kearaloves1
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM

this is the stuff i dont get,why cant the man who wants his baby have a say??? if he wants the baby he wants the baby! all she has to do is sign her rights away once she gives birth duh!!! and also i know,i know its her body and she is intitled to do what she wants but my point is this..................SHE DIDNT MAKE THAT BABY BY HERSELF!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
If he's so sad then maybe he should have known the girl well enough to know if she was for or against abortion before he took the plunge.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)