Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Holy s*** can you believe he posted that? That's messed up?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Some guy on my Facebook just posted this. I feel bad for the girl... We live in Oklahoma. It's conservative as hell and she just got blasted all over Facebook
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Good. He obviously wanted the child. It's fucked up that men have no rights concerning a child in utero.

Quoting Anonymous:

All of the comments are hateful towards the girl. This is a small town too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whoa! What are the comments? Poor girl.

lizzy_ellie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Imagine one of your kids being gone because SO didn't want the responsibility. I'd be majorily pissed and that would bother me forever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
He had the choice not to fuck someone who didnt want to have a child also

Quoting i_am_no_1:

True, but he doesn't have the choice to carry the baby himself. She had the choice not to fuck him.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wouldn't try to force someone to play surrogate for me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Imagine if you knew you had a baby and wanted it, and someone else had the right to take it away...I can see why he's mad. It's a tough situation.

justbreatheOx
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM
How mature.
smalltownmom03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM

She deserves worse. She was killing an innocent baby. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this

(different anon)-The baby is 50% his dna, he has a right to be pissed and share whatever he wants on his facebook. No one should be able to force him to be happy, or be quiet. Frankly, why even tell a guy you're pregnant if your going to abort? that just seems mean. "o hey I'm pregnant." *guy gets excited* "but I'm aborting." *crushes guy*. What's the point other than to hurt him?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Imagine if you knew you had a baby and wanted it, and someone else had the right to take it away...I can see why he's mad. It's a tough situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:09 PM

That doesn't change the fact that it's your baby, a wanted one, and it can be quite sad. He's angry. Not the best way to handle it, but I can understand.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
2 moms liked this

I get it. I think potential fathers get screwed over in the abortion debate.  

A man has no choice. He has to bend to the right of the woman carrying a fetus/infant that is genetically just as much his as it is the woman carrying it.  I can't help but to think that a lot of men would choose if biologically possible to carry and birth their child if it was humanly possible before allowing it to be aborted.

I am pro-choice in that I don't like legislating against a woman's right to choose. But men just seem to get screwed over sometimes simply because they lack a 2nd X chromosone.

jamamama00
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Maybe they will let her sack up the remnants and she can hand it over to him and he can grow it. Oh, wait.....

Quoting think4urself:

He should have rights to raise the baby if he wants, he is half the babys parent

Anonymous

Meh, that's what she gets for aborting against the fathers wishes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)