Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my 8yo is still in diapers at night - ask me anything

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 326 Replies

She's in diapers at night, not pull-ups.  Pampers size 7 to be precise.  Goodnites/pull-ups/etc leak.  And yes, I put them on her - she can't manage that yet (although we've tried).

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Bedwetter?

yikesitsmindy
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM
Every night? Has it been evaluated?
MommyMitchy247
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Please don't take this the wrong way but, can't you send her to the bathroom before she goes to bed? Or does she have to go frequently?

Mrs.Godfrey
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:53 PM

my daughter wet the bed every night until she was 10.... good luck its not an easy fight to win! no questions... just hang in there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Quoting yikesitsmindy:

Yes, every night (well, almost every night - she's dry a couple times a month).  The doctor's not worried yet, since she's never been dry at night.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Quoting MommyMitchy247:

Please don't take this the wrong way but, can't you send her to the bathroom before she goes to bed? Or does she have to go frequently?

She pees before she goes to bed.  We've tried waking her up when we go to bed, and even setting an alarm to wake her up, but that doesn't help that much.  And waking up every 2 hours to take her to the bathroom interrupts everyones sleep - and doesn't help that much, so we don't do that anymore.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Have you tried those disposable bed mats?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:55 PM
2 moms liked this

It? *in my best Stephanie Tanner voice* How rude!

Quoting yikesitsmindy:

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I personally have never had to deal with that with my children- but I used to pee the bed until i was 10. I had a very small bladder and couldn't help it.

No questions.

MommyMitchy247
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 9:56 PM

I would take her to the doctor. She might have some sort of problem if she has to go that frequently. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MommyMitchy247:

She pees before she goes to bed.  We've tried waking her up when we go to bed, and even setting an alarm to wake her up, but that doesn't help that much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)