Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOOTERS POST ******** TAKE II

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Replies (41-50):
our.love.story
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Okay...but this post was NOTHING bout that...my response was NOTHING about that...why go there then??? If you're trying to make a point with your post that you should be allowed to post pictures of other people's kids, then stick to it...you had nothing intelligent to say back to my original response because you know I'm right so you brought up something in the past. I'm all for you making a stand and making a point but you're not changing anyone's minds here by posting your craziness. 

Quoting IamMex11:

I certainly am not trying to change a not guilty verdict, I have accepted that the jurors did the only thing they could do within the law although they knew him to be guilty. I am advocating for an open dialogue of race relations and change in SYG laws.  You know what they say "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything"

Quoting our.love.story:

Why not even attempt an intelligent response? You need to learn to let things go! It's the Internet, it's not that serious! The trial is over, he's not guilty and you need to accept that all the posting on CafeMom in the world won't change that. 

Quoting IamMex11:

hmmmmmmmm....i honestly don't care....I'm just out for George Zimmerman remember!!??

Quoting our.love.story:

I only read like the first couple of pages on that post but people were telling her how messed up it was that she was posting another child's picture online...just like they said to you. Besides, what this lady did is way more dangerous than taking your child to Hooters and letting them go to the bathroom alone and such when they're plenty old enough. I just don't understand why people can't worry about their own children and make sure they're being safe...if you've got an issue, say it or repot it (like you said you did) but no need to come online and post crap over and over.

Quoting IamMex11:

That the person that posted, posted a picture of someone elses child.

Quoting csxt99:

What does Hooters have to do with an improperly buckled child?

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:18 AM

awww....how sweet. I wonder how many civil rights leaders and advocates have been called crazy and still managed to take a stand and make changes in out dated laws? Happy Sunday to you.

Quoting our.love.story:

Okay...but this post was NOTHING bout that...my response was NOTHING about that...why go there then??? If you're trying to make a point with your post that you should be allowed to post pictures of other people's kids, then stick to it...you had nothing intelligent to say back to my original response because you know I'm right so you brought up something in the past. I'm all for you making a stand and making a point but you're not changing anyone's minds here by posting your craziness. 

Quoting IamMex11:

I certainly am not trying to change a not guilty verdict, I have accepted that the jurors did the only thing they could do within the law although they knew him to be guilty. I am advocating for an open dialogue of race relations and change in SYG laws.  You know what they say "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything"

Quoting our.love.story:

Why not even attempt an intelligent response? You need to learn to let things go! It's the Internet, it's not that serious! The trial is over, he's not guilty and you need to accept that all the posting on CafeMom in the world won't change that. 

Quoting IamMex11:

hmmmmmmmm....i honestly don't care....I'm just out for George Zimmerman remember!!??

Quoting our.love.story:

I only read like the first couple of pages on that post but people were telling her how messed up it was that she was posting another child's picture online...just like they said to you. Besides, what this lady did is way more dangerous than taking your child to Hooters and letting them go to the bathroom alone and such when they're plenty old enough. I just don't understand why people can't worry about their own children and make sure they're being safe...if you've got an issue, say it or repot it (like you said you did) but no need to come online and post crap over and over.

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting csxt99:

our.love.story
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:22 AM

And please tell me, how many changed laws by posting constant complaints and calling people names on CafeMom?? Oh, and what happened to Obama making this a civil right violation?? Oh yea...IT WASN'T. You have a wonderful Sunday! I'm gonna go talk to my hubby who is overseas so it should be perfect! :) thanks!'

Quoting IamMex11:

awww....how sweet. I wonder how many civil rights leaders and advocates have been called crazy and still managed to take a stand and make changes in out dated laws? Happy Sunday to you.

Quoting our.love.story:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting our.love.story:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting our.love.story:

Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting csxt99:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:23 AM
I see no Hooters!! How dare you lie to me!!
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Quoting scarletmeshell:

I can't seems to help myself. However that doesn't make you any less crazy.
Quoting IamMex11:

Quoting scarletmeshell:

Sure because you said it was a fact. Your very welcome.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Go see KateMckenzie's post...she is showing her hooters all over the place!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Bethsunshine
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM

What does that post have to do with Hooters?

jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Funny, this was on Awkward Family Photos this morning 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:28 AM
I know, I saw them. She is one hot bitch!

Quoting IamMex11:

Go see KateMckenzie's post...she is showing her hooters all over the place!!

Quoting Anonymous:

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:28 AM

I have no clue, the OP isn't all there.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

What does that post have to do with Hooters?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured