Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love thrifting :)

I got a new dress today, that I love...and a really neat medical textbook from 1897...some of the 'science' back then was hilarious...

What are your favorite finds?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Replies (31-40):
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:26 AM

I love that dress!

I don't have pics on this laptop, but I got an authentic Dooney and Bourke purse for $20 on Bookoo. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Ewwww I would just think of some other woman walking around in those jeans and get grossed out. Your possessions become part of who you are so you are wearing someone else!
Quoting Doc.Mc.Lissa:

I can usually find pretty much brand new clothes for my girls at the goodwill here. And always american eagle jeans in my size, also in brand new condition, which happen to be my favorite brand of jeans!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:54 AM

Got a couch and a chair from a thrift store that came with BEDBUGS!  I felt like I got an STD from them.  I am still not over it.  Will never buy used furniture or clothing again EVER!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:55 AM

What is all that crap in the background of your pic OP?  That dress might be cute in a different color, but that green is not cute. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:00 AM
I've got $20 in my pocket I'm I'm huntin for a dollar this is freaking awesome ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:08 AM
I found a juicy courtur purse for two dollars and it was real .I had an expert check
Sadly I lost it or my old roommate stole it
deadlights86
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM
I got a bread maker with all the pieces and a cook book attached for 10 bucks. I also got a love seat and matching chair for 5 bucks. I think we over paid but we got a racecar toddler bed for 80 even though after we found a once upon a child price tag for 60. But it still had the mattress in the plastic.
Crystal185
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:15 AM
I buy second hand clothes off eBay.
I love the bargains and get to view before buying & do it at home instead of searching through racks lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:23 AM

My best find ever is a Chanel bag complete with authenticity card and number, for 5 dollars. I bought some true religion and miss me jeans the other day. I got my DH a complete set of Callaway clubs for 20 dollars. I also found 3 Michael Kors dresses for 3.99 a piece for my daughter. Your dress is cute, I love green.

wickedstepjenn
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:31 AM
I found a Gucci bag for .59 cents. Its a small one so I gave it to dd. Shes so proud of it. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured