Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

going crazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Im a stay at home mom and if I dont find some female friends soon im going to go insane I need a girls night bad....I never go out while hubby always goes and does things with his buddies.. im in utah if that helps anyone help. Ive tried looking online,groups anything but no luck.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
skittlefart
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Unless you have an airplane for private use I'm no good :( sorry !

photo Skittlefart-vi_zps0eb53a97.png

photo f2458de1-4fbe-4187-979b-7d086a655ae3_zpsf7eb12ba.jpg
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Lol I wish that would be awesome... :p
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:39 AM
I'm in CO. If I had a car and someone to watch my son for the night I wouldn't mind driving the couple of hours, but I can't, sorry. Hope you find someone, if not go up to some random stranger and tell them "you don't know me, but we're going to hang out". ;)
HeyEinstein
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:55 AM
Did you search Utah moms in the search bar here? It may bring up some groups.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:57 AM
Ok no-car person this is awkward. You wouldn't go to Utah even if you had a car. Admit it....
Quoting Anonymous:

I'm in CO. If I had a car and someone to watch my son for the night I wouldn't mind driving the couple of hours, but I can't, sorry. Hope you find someone, if not go up to some random stranger and tell them "you don't know me, but we're going to hang out". ;)

starrmommy4413
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:59 AM
I know how it feels though even if my mil watches my daughter n my husband takes me out i dont have fun i just miss her like crazy!!! So im getting use to feeling this way in just go back to playing with my love.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:07 AM
No I would, it's a nice state and would love to move there one day and relax. I like how much greener it is than CO and you can actually breath out there and don't have to worry about there being to many people. I don't mean to come off as weird.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok no-car person this is awkward. You wouldn't go to Utah even if you had a car. Admit it....

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Yeah I searched and noone really posts on the utah group often. Ha maybe ill have to try that stranger one... im about to that point.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN