Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

want to punch dh in the throat right now.....

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm laying here wide awake listening to this man hack his brains out (allergies and post nasal drip) and he sleeps right through. It keeps startling DD awake too. Dear God I wish I had another room to go sleep in >:(

What are YOU doing awake???
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Oh I know. I've been dealing with insomnia for 20+ years... and DH wonders why I'm a raging Bitchzilla.... JUST when I finally start to doze off... *cough!* *cough!* gahhhhhhhhhh shoot me now!

Good thing I don't have shit to do tomorrow but DD is teething and screams whenever we're not walking the floor... so its gonna be another Zombie Day. -_-

Quoting armywifey26:

Just can't sleep :/

aidyns_mommy
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:07 AM
I didn't have twims, so not trying to compare, but DS didn't sleep. Ever. lol. We had 2-4 hours (4 was amazing) for the first year. I feel your pain. I seriously hit a breaking point & thought I might die. I know what it's like to be a zombie though, so atleast I learned something.

Quoting LuLuThatsWho:

I have 7 month old twins.  They go to bed at 7:30 with my older two children... and then one wakes up at midnight and the other wakes up at 1:30am.  I haven't slept over 5 consecutive hours in 8 months.

It feels like I will never actually sleep again...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:09 AM
I'm in pain.
No sleep yet. Illconk out eventually.
SadiasMomma
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:10 AM
I'm feeding ds :-D I'm lucky in that I can sleep in 3 hour increments and still function.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:11 AM
Oh he sure can. He could have taken his allergy meds like he's frigging supposed to and some cough syrup before bed.

I don't 'sleep with DD'. She's in her bassinet next to my bed because she's 11 weeks old.

Quoting Anonymous:

He can't help it. Don't be a b****. Why is your child sleeping with you anyways?

AleashaJ
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:13 AM

My daughter got into a schedule of going to bed at 4-5am she actually went to bed early tonight and now I can't sleep its 4:15am lol

Nolanzo
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:16 AM
I would LOVE to do that... except that we live in an open-concept loft and its one huge room :/

I want to put my earplugs in but I'm afraid I wont hear DD if she needs me :(

Quoting momto2crazykids:

i have insomnia really bad maybe take your daughter and go sleep on the couch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Hot dogs, hamburgers, mikes hard lemonade = me on the toilet all night.
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:17 AM

My SO plays with my hair every night. Its what puts me to sleep. He is in Thailand right now, so yeah, having a hard time sleeping with him gone. DS & I went to visit my cousin & got home late. If I took my nighttime meds when I got home I'd sleep till noon. So I decided it was best not to take them & I'm still awake. lol

GirlWithANikon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:17 AM

its only 10:16 but ill be up all night as usual. my brain hates sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)