Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh wants a mfm threesome.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 92 Replies
And I can't say the thought of it doesn't turn me on.

I have agreed and we have something set up for next weekend. Dh is straight and really only wants this to happen so he can see me screw another guy. He said I could just video it and he could watch it that way but I said no. The only way this will happen is if he is there and with me as well.

I'm so ready for next weekend and kinda scared at the same time. So yeah that's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:35 AM

Good luck with that!

meglovesie11
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Doooooo it!

Lol jk. Good luck
TeddiGrams
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:39 AM
1 mom liked this
My df loves me too much to see me with another man. A toy? Sure. Another living human being? No. (no judgment. I'm sure your hubby loves you)

Good luck. Use protection. Have fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:42 AM
14 moms liked this
Sometimes a fantasy is just a fantasy. When it becomes a reality everything changes. Be ready for the backlash!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Protection is a must. No if ands or buts about it.

We have used toys many many many times so it was more like the next step. I guess lol. Dh loves me and has done somethings for me sexually that many of my ex's wouldn't so its kinda me paying him back for those times plus just a little added fun for me. Lol

Quoting TeddiGrams:

My df loves me too much to see me with another man. A toy? Sure. Another living human being? No. (no judgment. I'm sure your hubby loves you)

Good luck. Use protection. Have fun.
mamasaharan
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:49 AM
Have fun. Enjoy the double attention. Be safe.

Two thoughts: have you talked about the what ifs and have some kind of "understanding" about what happens after AND who's the number two guy-- depending on who it is could mean a lot of different consequences ... I hope it's not a friend of yours, his or both...
CrossStitchMum
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:56 AM

this

Quoting Anonymous:

Sometimes a fantasy is just a fantasy. When it becomes a reality everything changes. Be ready for the backlash!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:59 AM
2 moms liked this

What will you tell your kid or kids? That you're not satisfied having sex with daddy so you're going to have sex with daddy and some other kids daddy at the same time so it'll be more fun?

Do you really want to be known as a trash mother?

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:01 AM
6 moms liked this
why would she tell her.kids? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

What will you tell your kid or kids? That you're not satisfied having sex with daddy so you're going to have sex with daddy and some other kids daddy at the same time so it'll be more fun?

Do you really want to be known as a trash mother?

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 28, 2013 at 5:01 AM
have fun. be.safe.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)