Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE6. update 5 MIL thinks im a thief UPDATE!!! update #2 UPDATE 3, FINALLY update 4 its not over

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:34 AM
  • 203 Replies
1 mom liked this
Update 6: Savannah needed the money supposedly because she's pregnant. Not confirmed but is a family rumor. Not surprising since she's already had two abortions

DH bought Corbin and I some gifts I'm happy with and I feel like I can't talk about anything on Facebook or mention anything on Facebook just in case. So I will say it here. I love my new coffee pot. I dyed my hair also. It came out darker than it was supposed to but I'm growing used to it since it faded. Corbin has a new football Jersey that says Brady. Dh is still upset his favorite player isn't on the team any more. Meaning he will have to buy all new shirts. All of them say WELKER. Corbin has a new turtle from build a bear for $15. He also spent wayy too much on an exhaust for his motorcycle that he didn't need. We also bought a cheap used microwave. :)

update5 BIL Bill blamed savannah and was kicked out of his mothers house. BIL Chad is now believing me and his wife is iffy. to cope, dh has been spoiling us rotten lol

Update 4: Savannah is saying I forced her to cash the checks in her name and stole her ID. This is absolutely ridiculous.

Update3: I know I updated like 10 mins ago but I received a text from her father reading:
kim its chad and we know its savannah that stole the checks, she was texting with a friend when everyone thought u had annother fone! im sooo sorry talk to you after work

Update #2: a policeman came to my door for them trying to report harassment. Since they have no proof the phone belonged to me, he said all he could do was tell me to stay away. He seemed very nice and didn't seem to automatically judge me. Said he had nothing to do with the money problem because that happened in a different city.
All I want at this point in time is to shoot myself. My family isn't wonderful and now his family is turned against us. Because I have no friends in this place I feel so alone which is why I'm on cafemom 90% of my free time. :(

Update: since this happened last week apparently I have been sending harassing and blackmailing text messages to my dh's niece. She claims I have been holding information over her head and forcing her to steal BILs money. Of course none of this is true but since she's the greatest creature on earth she cannot be lying. They looked up the text messages and its from a recently activated phone from Walmart. I'm a SAHM and do not go anywhere alone because
A. I don't drive
B. Dh keeps the money because I am admittedly bad with it.
So I would not have been able to purchase a phone at Walmart because I do not drive to get there and have no money to buy it. They said they will give me til tomorrow to repay the money and apologize or they will take legal action. I have not been told how much money I supposedly stole. I did not do anything but they firmly believe I did. It hurts so bad. I have no friends or family in the area so I have no one to talk to or just get a hug from. Dh is at work and I will get his thoughts tomorrow morning.
All I have ever done is try to getget these people to like me. I give up. I have dh and Corbin, that's all I need. Everything and everything else is just disappointments.

We found this out when we went to give BIL his bday present and they locked the doors and made BIL come out to see us

A Pandora bracelet and a remote was "stolen" Monday morning. They think it was us (me, specifically) because dh's niece who lives with mil heard us talking downstairs. And because she's so perfect and never lies (hahahaha) it had to be us and MIL will NOT back down or apologize. But she fails to look at the facts. And they are

1. Dh was not there Monday to get his tools, he was there SUNDAY while I was at CHURCH.
2. After picking us up from church DH lent his brother (who also lives at MILs so she should already know it) his car. It was dropped off to BIL's work. Didn't get his car back for 2 days. We only have one and didn't pile on the motorcycle.

3. His niece is a huge liar who has tried to pin things on me before but in reality sells shit to this dumb guy on Facebook.

And honestly just to be bitchy I will add that Pandora bracelets are ugly as fuck IMO. And a remote? What would we do w that? We dont have cable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:39 AM
So either Sunday and Monday did a time warp and I was two places at once or we hitchhiked to their place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
handy0318
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:44 AM
9 moms liked this

Hey, put your feet up, read a trashy novel, sip a mimosa and let your DH deal with his mother's denials and niece. 

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:44 AM
6 moms liked this

I say just sit quietly and bide your time. The truth will eventually come out as it always does. Your niece won't be able to get away with this forever. Just keep explaining when it is brought up that you didn't do it and then let it go until the shit hits the fan. Then you can stand there with the biggest shit eating grin ever. LOL. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Isnt a pandora bracelet kids jewelry?
anjones09
by Ash on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:46 AM
Honestly I would just let it go. It's not worth the hassle over a bracelet and a remote. Just let your crazy mil believe what she wants because she's never going to believe you lol.
Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:47 AM
He said we won't be going back until I get an apology. Knowing his mother, we won't

Quoting handy0318:

Hey, put your feet up, read a trashy novel, sip a mimosa and let your DH deal with his mother's denials and niece. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM
We went to give BIL his bday gift yesterday and she locked the doors so he had to come out

Quoting anjones09:

Honestly I would just let it go. It's not worth the hassle over a bracelet and a remote. Just let your crazy mil believe what she wants because she's never going to believe you lol.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Who steals remotes? That's funny.

Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Around here many age groups wear them. It seems to be a social status thing with how many bracelets are filled with charms. I've always found them bulky looking

Quoting Anonymous:

Isnt a pandora bracelet kids jewelry?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kimbyann
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 6:55 AM
i do, i guess

Quoting zoegirlsmom:

Who steals remotes? That's funny.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)