Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

calling all grandma's

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Ds's dad has nothing to do with him.his mom asked to see him.well i was going to let her but xdh and i got into it yesterday because he has been telling everyone he wants to see ds but i wont let him and i dont let anyone in his family see him either.so i called xmil and told her not to come because if im going to be accused of it then i will do it.now i feel bad.my mom said i need to call and appoligise and tell her regardless of what xdh says she is still grandma.i feel like she isnt going to care what i say :( what should i do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Why don't you let ExMIL see the child at your house. That way you control who sees the child, how long they spend with the child and when they see the child. Has ExMIL done anything to you or the child that would make you NOT want to let her see her grandchild??? If  not .....don't punish her because the assphat she raised is an idiot

BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Wait, why are you punishing the grandmother for what your ex said????

You sound so childish!!! Way to prove your ex right.

buzbee
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:58 AM
call her and explain and apologize . She wants to see her grandchild and shouldn't suffer because of this. I speak as one who hasn't seen hers since he was bout year old
Val99
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I think you behaved poorly based on the limited information in the post.  I would let his grandma see him.  I would supervise the visit.

staci1103
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:59 AM
My ex in laws have always been involved with my children regardless of my exs behavior. Its not their fault their grown ass son can sometimes act like an idiot
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:00 AM
he is 7 months old and she hasnt even called about him once until last week.he has cf and has been in and out of the hospital

Quoting Sassy762:

Why don't you let ExMIL see the child at your house. That way you control who sees the child, how long they spend with the child and when they see the child. Has ExMIL done anything to you or the child that would make you NOT want to let her see her grandchild??? If  not .....don't punish her because the assphat she raised is an idiot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Quoting BEXi:

Wait, why are you punishing the grandmother for what your ex said????

You sound so childish!!! Way to prove your ex right.

she said this is anger and wants to apologize Get off your high horse unless you have never said anything in anger
Pnukey
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Let xmil come to your house. Then, when xdh spreads his lies, you have some truth to back up the fact that they are lies.

lovnmy3boys
by Paula on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Don't punish her, she could end up being very helpful anyway, besides, don't deny someone who only wants to love your child... We can't have too many people who love us in our lives, you know?  :)

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:03 AM

How is she supposed to call a 7 month old or YOU.....especially if you and assphat has been fighting......

She was probably scared of getting this reaction from you. 

So you have made  your mind up and aren't going to let her see the child??????????????

Quoting Anonymous:

he is 7 months old and she hasnt even called about him once until last week.he has cf and has been in and out of the hospital

Quoting Sassy762:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN