Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 432 Replies
9 moms liked this

Seriously, am I the only woman who NEVER denies her husband sex when he wants it?  I've literally never said no.  Not because of illness, pregnancy, or being tired.  I've never complained of a headache, which is stupid by the way because sex improves headaches.

What's the deal with telling your husband no all the time?  Is it a control thing?  Do you just not like to have sex as much as him?  I don't get it.

As far as I'm concerned, my body is available to my husband whenever he wants it.  Am I the only wife who sees it this way?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I've only said no twice, and they were very legit reasons, lol. So, 99.9% of the time, I say yes. :)

Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM
8 moms liked this
You're not the only woman but I rather participate then lay there like a blow up doll
SouthernMamaof1
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Maybe...

I sure don't see it that way.

theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM
14 moms liked this

I have said no. Its not a control thing.  If I am not in the mood I am not having sex. When he is not in the mood we don't have sex. We love each other. Sex is just one part of our relationship. He knows that just because one night I am not in the mood doesn't mean that I don't love him or that I am no longer attracted to him. I know the same things about him. Just because he isn't in the mood to have sex doesn't mean he is cheating on me or is no longer interested in sex with me. We are human beings and can't always be on the same page.

In vain he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM
3 moms liked this
Same.
But I married a man with enough compassion and common sense to know not to ask if I am sick or busy!
I get turned down though :(

Pregnancy weirds him out :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ShellLea
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:31 PM

I have only said no a few times. I pretty much agree with you, but I have said no for being sick, and so has he.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
4 moms liked this
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah........
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
3 moms liked this
It's not a control thing. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood, like if my stomach hurts then sex is the last thing I want to do.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I've never turned him down completely, but there have been times when actual intercourse was physically out of the question for me...there are other ways to handle things, though.

momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:32 PM
10 moms liked this
You let him use you. I have more self-respect than that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)