Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are yours?

by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Replies (261-266):
GrinningCheese
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:31 AM
I would too and I was going to be tested to donate to a family friend but they found a match first. I've always said I'm an organ donor and make it clear when I die if they can use my body parts to take them because I won't need them. I can't even imagine denying someone knowing I was a match.
Quoting alyssa2013:

All I know is if one of my kids needed a kidney I would gladly give them mine. Needless to say I don't associate with her much.

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Oh wow that's awful.

Quoting alyssa2013:

My family secret is that even though my mom was a match to give me a kidney, she refused both times. I had to get he first one from my dad and the second one from a deceased donor. Everyone thinks she wasnt a match thats why i had to wait so long when i needed a repeat transplant. (I was 4 the first time and 14 the second time)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I don't think he's doomed. I turned out decent( I joke about issues but mine aren"t really related to not having a dad.) I had some amazing and strong women in my life to guide me. I think you and your son will fine.

Quoting Miss.Mommie.:

:/ me and my youngests father met in a drug rehab
he doesn't see him either. is he doomed?!

Quoting Anonymous:

My dad's mom and dad were 2nd cousins. Yes they are from Ky.lol And my mom and dad(whom I never had contact with) met in a mental institution. She was there for bi-polar and I've heard he either was there to dry out or he was an orderly. And people wonder why I have the issues I do.

Miss.Mommie.
by Silver Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
:) Glad you turned out okay. Thanks.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think he's doomed. I turned out decent( I joke about issues but mine aren"t really related to not having a dad.) I had some amazing and strong women in my life to guide me. I think you and your son will fine.

Quoting Miss.Mommie.:

:/ me and my youngests father met in a drug rehab

he doesn't see him either. is he doomed?!

Quoting Anonymous:

My dad's mom and dad were 2nd cousins. Yes they are from Ky.lol And my mom and dad(whom I never had contact with) met in a mental institution. She was there for bi-polar and I've heard he either was there to dry out or he was an orderly. And people wonder why I have the issues I do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 83 on Aug. 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Let's see....my mother became the acting wife for my grandfather at a very young age whemn my grandparents divorced....it resulted in my older sister who is also my youngest aunt when my mother was 16....my mother chose the pos that pled guilty to molesting me and my sister....I have since cut her out if my life but in the past year she has a legal loop hole to be in my life partially because the same pos kicked my baby sister out if the house at 16 and the state obviously got custody of her and placed her with me. Which they were good with her being in foster care but they were beyond pissed off that I ended up with custody of her and then demanded her return which of course did not happen.

Now I am looking for my sister and hopefully I can find her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jan. 5, 2014 at 12:42 AM

I'm technically a BASTARD father was gone b4 I came out. I was fortunate though I was given his last name but have NOT a clue about health noe history

JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry to hear that! That happened to my dad and he never met his father and we don't know about any of our medical history:/

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm technically a BASTARD father was gone b4 I came out. I was fortunate though I was given his last name but have NOT a clue about health noe history

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)