Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what would you do??? graphic language. . warning..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
If your 12 yr old daughter said..... fuck you bitch! To you or your S/O?????????
Just a question from something I witnessed today.....
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM
4 moms liked this
Smack her across the fucking mouth.

My mom slapped me once. I never cussed again...as an adult I still don't cuss around my mom. Lol
AlohaTink
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM
3 moms liked this
Soap in the mouth. And no privileges for a month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Well I am not sure what I would do. I know she would be knee deep in shit without a shovel. 

I never would have told my mom that, I would have gotten slapped across the face then and there.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Probably this, then shock! 

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

Smack her across the fucking mouth.

My mom slapped me once. I never cussed again...as an adult I still don't cuss around my mom. Lol

mama_carmel
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM

Listen, I don't spank my kids or anything, but if when my daughter is 12, or my son, and they ever said anything like that to me or DH, I think I would be the one to step forward and smack them in the mouth. That is completely unacceptable. 

brooke_819
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Slap her in the mouth, ground her/take away privileges as well. There is no way at that age I would have ever disrespected either of my parents that way. I can't even imagine what would have happened if I had. Honestly I still wouldn't talk to my mother that way. If she is only 12 I can only imagine what the actual teenage years will be like for them. But I'm guessing if this is something you saw it probably isn't the first time it's happened nor is it the worst of it. If a kid is acting out that bad where others can see, chances are she's a lot worse at home and obviously her parents aren't doing a great job on putting the brakes on it.

3JuJu3
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:48 PM
3 moms liked this

I would say... fuck your bedroom door, your accessories, your electronics, and anything else that is not necessary for your daily life and schooling.  

cakbr
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
First laugh at the balls of my child.

Then bend their ass over my knee and spank it. I don't care if we are at the store or wherever.

My children sure in the hell aren't going to disrespect me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Hmmm I'd be struggling with deciding if I should use a backhand mouth smack or a palm smack in the mouth...

Hopefully I wouldn't have to resort to that since my kid would or at least should know better. Oh yeah any form of fun would be removed for her until she learns better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:51 PM

they would lose a lot of things and anything like a cell phone if they had it, no time with friends for a while, no tv, no computer or internet for a while unless it was needed for school. I would make her do more chores and anything else I saw would be good for her to do until I felt like she deserved to be given back things she lost. I would also thing about if she deserves gifts for her birthday if her birthday was close. I never spoke like that to my parents and I deserve to be treated the same.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN