Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

two hours and he still isnt happy (sexual content)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
it takes a very long time to finish. we went at it for two hours. I rode him, we did it on my back, on my side, doggie style. I blew him and he went down on me.
Yes I got off plenty of time. It got to the point I was getting sore no matter how much lube. So I said our safe word. I had to use the bathroom. I come back he looks at me and said " I am done, and starts throwing my pillows and toys on the bed and said he wasn't finished."
Told him I was sorry but I was getting sore and raw.
He said that's bullshit.
Now I feel bad cause he didn't finish..but we went at it for two hours..its not my fault.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him he has two fucking hands to take care of his problem.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:12 AM

when my s/o is overly tired, he can't finish, but as long as I do, he's happy... 

He sounds like a winner.

Sheila_Kaye
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:14 AM
1 mom liked this

wow, you're a trooper. I get sore after about an hour, let alone going two hours. I think that was a total asshole move to call bullshit on you telling him it was hurting. I'd just tell him, i let you go at me for two hours, and that's all i can take, if you want to get off so bad, go jerk off somewhere because i am DONE, lol

hapullymareed
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:14 AM

Does he take any meds like antidepressants?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Apparently you don't get him excited enough to ejaculate..or he is taking some type of drug you don't know about......

hotmama88
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:16 AM

Wow two hours. Yea that's difficult as it is w/o him wanting more than that. I guess you could blow him more or use your hands rather than him having to do it on his own, buuuuuuuut that shouldn't have been his reaction. He should've offered u some understanding

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Order a blow up sex doll for him, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:20 AM

That sucks that he was such a jerk about it.  

SN: I would love 2 hour sex for a change.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:20 AM

Why the hell does it take TWO hours for him to cum?! Omg, I would die. He thinks that's bull shit? I can start getting raw 10 minutes in if not careful. My vagina would be on fire after two hours. Asshole. 

Sheila_Kaye
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:21 AM

it's funny, when you let them poke at you for hours and they still don't get off, it's YOUR fault. But when you tell them you aren't going to put out for them anymore and they have to take care of themselves, they suddenly become much more understanding of your feelings LOL! men are so pathetic sometimes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN