Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am not a bad mother for having an epidural You idiot!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
It pisses me off when complete strangers but into a private conversation to tell you that you are a bad mom for having an epidural. I had to have a c-section do to high blood pressure. This person called me a stupid bitch for having an epidural and a csection, they came in at the end of the conversation. It took me a long time to get over the fact that I couldn't give birth to him naturally. People need to mind their own business!.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I had an Epidural for the first 2 babies and I'm still pissed I couldn't have one for the 5 subsequent births....smdh

bandzbandzbandz
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM

I had the same thing. Fuck them. My kid had an indent of my pelvic bone on her forehead because she couldn't fit and she wasn't even a big baby. Some bitches go through life like they have a potato chip in their ass and they can't break it.

WickedAwesome4
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM

You're a terrible person for bringing your son into the world the best way you could! *gasp* how dare you not be perfect! You musnt even be a woman! Some kind of alien I bet..

fuck 'em! All that matters is that you and your son are completely healthy and happy. :)

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:36 AM

I would probably laugh if I heard someone talking about me that way. I had an epidural with both my kids, and I don't regret it one bit. And how, exactly, does the way you choose to give birth have any correlation with how you raise your children? Who cares what they think? All that matters is that you and your baby are happy and healthy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a choice, death or c-section I chose c-section LOL I told her that and she shut up quick.

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:52 AM

I agree that was rude. I had to have a c section too. I didn't want one, but I didn't have a choice. 

PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:53 AM

I had an epidural with my daughter and if I'd ever gave birth again (unlikely since I've hit menopause), I'd get another one. I don't care what anyone else thinks.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:55 AM

My bp was 190/110 they needed to get him out.

Quoting OrangeBalloon:

I agree that was rude. I had to have a c section too. I didn't want one, but I didn't have a choice. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:56 AM
The persons exact words were ..... You're a stupid bitch " for having an epidural?
What kind of people do associate with ?
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:57 AM
I've never had anyone tell me that because I had an epidural. If I didn't have one, my blood pressure would have kept going up, which I didn't want.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)