Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pissed as f $#@ at biomom *update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
My nephew is in the hospital. Talked to bm about picking up the kids. My nephew had his two kids and biomoms kid. Biomoms kid has seizures and can't be left alone. It took hours after talking to her to get her to answer the phone again. Her oldest dd can't be left alone and no one that cam be here with them knows enough about her issues to take care of her. WTF kind of mother does this?

Finally got biomom to answer. Still was like pulling teeth to get info to get her dd to her. I asked for her dads phone number ( her stepmom is here) she said she would text it but never did. She did give me an address to drop the kids off at. For crying out loud your kids dad is in the hospital and you cant give me a number so I can talk to your kids sm before dropping then off. The kids don't know what's going on just that their dad wasn't feeling well last night and telling them hes in the hospital isn't necessary at this point until we know more. I could never be so nonchalant about my kids.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:38 AM

An idiot. The bm to my bil's two youngest would drop the girls off at exactly 5:30 Friday's no matter what so they coudn't even go to the store or anything first and then wouldn't pick up the phone or answer the door before 5:30 Sunday. I don't remember what happened but there was an emergency once and she wouldn't respond so they could drop the girls off.

andreamarie
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:45 AM
My dd has srizures and. She is always watched. Alone, never.
This mother and i use the term losely needs to put on her big girl pantys or give that poor child to someone who gives a damn.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Its a sad situation the mom doesn't know what's causing the seizures and more worried about the negative social aspects than protecting the kid. I get that terns are cruel but medical issues need to be dealt with. Id fight tooth and nail to get an understanding of why as a teen my dd is suddenly having multiple seizures a day.

Quoting andreamarie:

My dd has srizures and. She is always watched. Alone, never.

This mother and i use the term losely needs to put on her big girl pantys or give that poor child to someone who gives a damn.
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:17 AM
Ugh sounds like she needs slapped. Is she totally avoiding the kids or what? My mom is epileptic and had her first granma (think I'm spelling it wrong) seizure when she was 1. She is on alot of meds and I would have to take care of her alot before she moved in with my stepdad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Why do you call her biomom?  Isn't she just the MOM? 

Let me break it down for you: 

Mom (can be biological or adoptive)

Step-mom

Mother-in-Law

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I would have no issue taking care of my great nieces but I'm not going to care for a teen with medical issues that I don't know how to handle. Unfortunately the teen in question has no clue and is very immature for her age. So no help from her. I just don't understand how she couldn't make her kids a priority. I left my house at 4am to make sure the kids were ok and not alone.

Quoting Crymsm:

Ugh sounds like she needs slapped. Is she totally avoiding the kids or what? My mom is epileptic and had her first granma (think I'm spelling it wrong) seizure when she was 1. She is on alot of meds and I would have to take care of her alot before she moved in with my stepdad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Yes she is just mom to all the kids but the child with medical issues is her biochild not my nephews.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why do you call her biomom?  Isn't she just the MOM? 

Let me break it down for you: 

Mom (can be biological or adoptive)

Step-mom

Mother-in-Law

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Yeah I hear ya. She is defiantly dragging her ass. If she cared she would get right on it. From the sound of it she doesn't punish her dd much? Doesn't want to deal with her?

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have no issue taking care of my great nieces but I'm not going to care for a teen with medical issues that I don't know how to handle. Unfortunately the teen in question has no clue and is very immature for her age. So no help from her. I just don't understand how she couldn't make her kids a priority. I left my house at 4am to make sure the kids were ok and not alone.

Quoting Crymsm:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:29 AM
No her oldest has no discipline when her and my nephew were together he wasn't allowed to discipline her. I feel bad for her and hope thar her dad being back around will help her.

Quoting Crymsm:

Yeah I hear ya. She is defiantly dragging her ass. If she cared she would get right on it. From the sound of it she doesn't punish her dd much? Doesn't want to deal with her?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Crymsm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)