Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

take your kurig and shove it where the sun dont shine

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 73 Replies

so annoyed

i have this friend, she is single and childless, and 10 yrs older than me.

me and my dh are well enough off but everytime she comes over she insists on buying stuff, like, whatever is for supper,she will go buy steaks and be like lets eat this.

and dont think its because we dont have food, we have more than enough.

she is on disability and has a trust fund and acts like money is toilet paper.

she gave my 7yr old $20 once for finding her flip flops.

i have told her time and again that she shouldnt/doesnt need to do that, and she always does it anyways.

well last month she went on a shopping spree and bought me a kurig and my kids a ps3.i told her it was sweet of her, but it was too much.

she insisted she wanted us to have them.

she would come over and insist on babysitting so me and dhcould have a date.

well todayshe was texting me and my phone was in another room charging and she sent like 20 texts in half an hour and then starts freaking out because i wasnt answering them "oh i guess we arent friends anymore?" "too good to talk to me?" "well i want the kurig and ps3 back"

wtf?! omg this bitch is crazy! she can come get her shit and fuck right off!

we have been friends for over a year and she's acting like this? fuck her

she drinks like a fish and starts acting stupid every time she comes over anyways, i dont need this kind of bullshit drama!!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:45 PM

i dont even know wtf to think she says she is coming on wed to get her stuff.

that she gave to me. as a gift. 

the kids are gonna be upset and confused. guess im going to have to go and get another ps3 for the basement fucks sakes.

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Sounds like she's trying to buy friendship.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Women like that use money and gifts to buy friendship. She's obviously unstable and likely her parents bought her love as a child

I had a friend like this. She'd buy my Tiffany and Co jewellery and Loui Vuitton stuff and then demand them back and or attach ridiculous conditions. After the first "gift," I learned my lesson and never accept another. I would not take them from her. She was bi-polar and it was part of her OCD.
wkukid
by Beach Bum on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Time to ditch the bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM

seriously people.

help me out here. 

she's crazy right?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Fuck her. Judge Judy would tell her she is out of luck. You don't return gifts!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM
*Keurig* Sorry. Had to.
BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Eeek.. the fact that she flipped like that, I would give all the stuff back and tell her to never give me anything again. Sounds like she tries to buy peoples friendship and attention.

lnr187
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM

good lord, she's a loon. mayeb she was doing it to buy affection... she's older and alone. did you text her back and say that you didn't hear your phone bc it was on the charger? i'd feel bad, but really, this will just be an ongoing issues and clearly she has no boundaries

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM

omg exactly! and i would be her friend anyways but this manipulative bullshit is too crazy for me!

sucks though,the kids love that damn ps3 and i hadnt planned on buying one for the basement but then she showed up with one and made a huge deal about giving to them.

whatever. not worth the strings attached

Quoting Anonymous:

Women like that use money and gifts to buy friendship. She's obviously unstable and likely her parents bought her love as a child

I had a friend like this. She'd buy my Tiffany and Co jewellery and Loui Vuitton stuff and then demand them back and or attach ridiculous conditions. After the first "gift," I learned my lesson and never accept another. I would not take them from her. She was bi-polar and it was part of her OCD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN