Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what would you do?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
You hit a bumpy road in your relationship. Your spouse,boyfriend cheats with someone else, but you have also cheated on him. The only difference is your indiscretions were never found out.
Your spouse told you what he had done and wanted to work on the relationship with you. You fail to ever tell him what you did.
do you leave him or do you work on the relationship knowing that the problems did exsist and you both went to someone else but wanted to make this work?

this is not my situation its just a a question as to what if it happened to you.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I would first be honest and say that I had also cheated. Then if we both still wanted to work it out then I'd work it out

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

My marriage always comes first, so I would try to work it out. Of course the only way to make it is to come clean and admit your affair too. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I see these post about woman saying they would leave their husbands if they cheated on them. Putting your marriage first isnt an option to them. Some people cheat because they feel like they have someone who understands them more then their spouse because of problems in the relationship. Some do it because they are getting away it.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

My marriage always comes first, so I would try to work it out. Of course the only way to make it is to come clean and admit your affair too. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM
What if when the dh came clean and wanted to work on the relationship until he found out that you did the same thing and the relationship was over to him?

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

I would first be honest and say that I had also cheated. Then if we both still wanted to work it out then I'd work it out

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:41 PM

This

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to say to me. 

I will always choose to work on my marriage. There are very few things that would cause me to walk out on my husband without at least trying. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I see these post about woman saying they would leave their husbands if they cheated on them. Putting your marriage first isnt an option to them. Some people cheat because they feel like they have someone who understands them more then their spouse because of problems in the relationship. Some do it because they are getting away it.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I would NEVER cheat. I would NEVER stay with a man who cheated. That is abuse.
SageAdvice
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM

If it's to the point that anyones fucking around, it's time to end it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:50 PM

I can't quote them both, but I agree with the first two comments. In order for anything to work, you have to come clean yourself. If he is unwilling to work on things at that point, then there's really nothing you can do but accept it. You can either both be all-in and try to make thigns work, or you have to end it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I'd never stay with a cheater.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)