Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

running my first 5k with my dd saturday

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
  • 17 Replies

Here are our team shirts. We are on a team with 20 people. It is a color run where they throw paint at you.

I have never pushed her in a race before, this should be interesting! :-)

Below is the back of my shirt, her shirt and her tutu!
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:15 PM

JulyBabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:16 PM

I just did the Color Run at the beginning of July, it was a good time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:17 PM

color me rad? neon splash dash? Which one?!? I was suppose to do color me rad but ended up having to take my adjuster license so my husband ran. We are going to do it in oct.

twisted_tongue
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:18 PM
My daughter and I are doing a color run for the first time at the end of august. It looks like so much fun. Cool outfits!
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Run or dye. we did the actual color run last yr. Will do it again in the fall. It was on my wedding this yr haha so couldn't participate. It is so fun!

Quoting Anonymous:

color me rad? neon splash dash? Which one?!? I was suppose to do color me rad but ended up having to take my adjuster license so my husband ran. We are going to do it in oct.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Thanks! It is so fin. I did it last yr with my coworkers and it was a blast! Oh man. I know she will have such a good time :) I <3 it

Quoting twisted_tongue:

My daughter and I are doing a color run for the first time at the end of august. It looks like so much fun. Cool outfits!
lenashark
by Ruby Member on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

My six year old son and I did a 5K charity run earlier this month, it was fun. We took it slow since it was only his second run, ran a quarter mile, fast walked a quarter, on and off. He did great, 28 minutes for the whole 5K. 

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM
oMg that's fantastic. I'm slow. Haha I go about 40 minutes. I'm not a speed runner by any means haha great job!

Quoting lenashark:

My six year old son and I did a 5K charity run earlier this month, it was fun. We took it slow since it was only his second run, ran a quarter mile, fast walked a quarter, on and off. He did great, 28 minutes for the whole 5K. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)