Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG!! My 5 year old son found

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:20 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

...my large purple vibrator!  I have a puple, penis shaped vibrator, about 8 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches around at the base that I thought I had thrown away.  We are in the process of moving, so yesterday my Mom, Grandfather and couple of family friends were here with me and my 5 year old moving stuff.  My son starts digging in a box and suddenly he says, "Mommy, what is this?!"  I looked at him and he is holding that vibrator up and I realized what it was, I grabbed it from him and took off for my room.  My friend was laughing and saying, you should wash his hands!  My son kept asking, what was that, Mom?  and then he said, "Mom, was that YOUR peepee?"  Everyone was dying laughing and he was so confused.  I was so embarrassed, but it was funny that he thought it was my peepee.

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:25 AM
4 moms liked this

20Keller12
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:27 AM
LMAO!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:31 AM
I would have to move and disown my family. I would never be able to see those people ever again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:32 AM

There's a fairly well known blogger...who is also quite involved with The Stir...who several years ago wrote a blog post about a woman in her neighborhood who was just being stuck up brat to her.  But their daughters were friends and so her daughter was having a sleepover and the child of the twit down the road got invited.  At one point she crept down the hall to listen in on the little girls conversation because it had gotten quiet.  She overheard the woman's daughter telling all the other little girls that her mommy kept a big pink pickle in her dresser drawer.

So she ended her blog post saying basically - so....if you happen to live in my neighborhood and you happen to have one of those in your drawer (which is hilarious because you know they all do)and you haven't been very nice to me in the past...I would start being a lot nicer to me now if I were you.   Rofl!!  I bet she had every mom on her block kissing her butt by the next morning.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:36 AM
Haha yeah my son found mine the other day but not in front of anyone. He asked what it was I just ignored him. I wish I could tell home something just not what it is.

The other day my dad was helping us get things out of boxes and out then away. Things that had been in storage. Anyway my "bedroom" stuff was out there sprawled all over the patio table : /. Some of it he didn't know what it was. He actually took the fuzzier off my hand cuffs and gave them to my son..

I didn't say anything just moved the stuff. We are all adults. I am sure had a friend been there I would have been laughed at too.
MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:39 AM

Lol I would have died.

1likeme
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:46 AM
2 moms liked this
A few years ago I stepped out of the shower and encountered two of my son's sword fighting with two vibrators. I don't even know how they got them because they were put up. One of them goes "hey mom where did you get the cool swords". I was dying on the inside and trying not to laugh my butt off. I mumbled something about the super cool sword store and kicked them out of my room. I have them so high up now I rarely even get them out when I'm in the mood for super cool sword fighting.
Sunshine2plus2
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:48 AM

LMAO

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:11 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)