Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!! My 5 year old son found

Posted by   + Show Post

...my large purple vibrator!  I have a puple, penis shaped vibrator, about 8 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches around at the base that I thought I had thrown away.  We are in the process of moving, so yesterday my Mom, Grandfather and couple of family friends were here with me and my 5 year old moving stuff.  My son starts digging in a box and suddenly he says, "Mommy, what is this?!"  I looked at him and he is holding that vibrator up and I realized what it was, I grabbed it from him and took off for my room.  My friend was laughing and saying, you should wash his hands!  My son kept asking, what was that, Mom?  and then he said, "Mom, was that YOUR peepee?"  Everyone was dying laughing and he was so confused.  I was so embarrassed, but it was funny that he thought it was my peepee.

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:20 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:15 AM

HAHAHAA opps! my dd has found mine before as well. it was stupid on my part to get such a pretty pink one lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:15 AM
I knew it was gonna be a dildo.
HumanBeing
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:17 AM
Detatchable penis....
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Always remove batteries when moving. I put mine in with some blankets. My brother put them down on the bed and something hit the button and it started going off. Told him it was a kids toy when he asked what the noise was and very casually reached I'm the bag and turned it off lol. It was a jack rabbit and if you've ever heard those you know they aren't discreet :/
Bellarose0212
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:33 AM

Good thing he will likely forget.

We (step-sisters and I) found some sexual play stuff in a closet (really not well hidden at all, very out in the open of the closet that they knew we got into sometimes, we were digging for a VHS) when were middle school age. They said that the items were for a gag gift for her mom... which we bought at the time because I think it was easier than believing the truth... but obviously now know it was real.

It was the boxes that we saw. There were outfits in there and I remember an anal plug (that exposed me to the knowledge that such a thing even existed). I still shudder thinking of it. Parents engaged in anal play? Puke!

hargonagain
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:00 PM

OMG, that is too funny, my friend told my son it was my Magic Ninja sword, lol.  I can't imagine!

Quoting 1likeme:

A few years ago I stepped out of the shower and encountered two of my son's sword fighting with two vibrators. I don't even know how they got them because they were put up. One of them goes "hey mom where did you get the cool swords". I was dying on the inside and trying not to laugh my butt off. I mumbled something about the super cool sword store and kicked them out of my room. I have them so high up now I rarely even get them out when I'm in the mood for super cool sword fighting.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

this.  omg, this.

i've made my bff promise to come clean out my nightstand drawer if i die suddenly.  i cringe just thinking about my mom finding mine.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have to move and disown my family. I would never be able to see those people ever again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

My big purple 8 inch penis-shaped vibrator (must be popular!!) disappeared during a move when I was 21.  My mom was pretty much the only person who helped with the move.  I try to tell myself that maybe it just vanished.  LOL.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Lol I have that same one and my daughter asked me to use the pretty purple bubble bath in the bathroom. I had forgot to put it away after mu shower
KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 10:31 PM
I'm making DH get a gun safe for our toys lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured