Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you spoiled?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:48 AM
  • 14 Replies
Like how?
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Love., hugs, kisses, little things like my favorite wine, flowers, ice tea when I am not expecting any of it. Jewelry, clothing the list is endless.
skittlefart
by Taste the Rainbow on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Affection spoiled. I love cuddles, kisses, hugs, holding hands, sweet sayings, ect. 

photo It-s-my-birthday-BITCH_zps824cec64.png

photo f2458de1-4fbe-4187-979b-7d086a655ae3_zpsf7eb12ba.jpg
marinenonstop
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:54 AM
1 mom liked this
My husband tries to spoil me because I was mistreated by exs in the past. He gives me a lot of attention, hugs and kisses. Special occasions, he goes all out and tries to find the sweetest thing he can for me. Like for Christmas he bought me a musical jewelry box that played, "my girl" and it was engraved. If I say that my feet hurt, regardless of how tired he is... he'll rub them for me. He has a tough exterior... but he def tries to spoil me.
Retrokitty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:55 AM
1 mom liked this

With love

mudwrap
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:06 AM
That's very sweet!

Quoting marinenonstop:

My husband tries to spoil me because I was mistreated by exs in the past. He gives me a lot of attention, hugs and kisses. Special occasions, he goes all out and tries to find the sweetest thing he can for me. Like for Christmas he bought me a musical jewelry box that played, "my girl" and it was engraved. If I say that my feet hurt, regardless of how tired he is... he'll rub them for me. He has a tough exterior... but he def tries to spoil me.

mudwrap
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Does he spend a lot if time with you? Post pics of things that he gives you. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Love., hugs, kisses, little things like my favorite wine, flowers, ice tea when I am not expecting any of it. Jewelry, clothing the list is endless.

villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:08 AM

In my opinion heck ya!

DH loves getting and doing things for me. (especially right now while i am pregnant). Hes always willing to get dd into bed so i can finish up chores or school. and he is GREAT about giving me random attention during the times when i just need a hug. I dont ever have to have a reason i can just ask :)

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:09 AM
I assume so.

I have a loving family. I have a home, a job, I'm very blessed. I have the ability to get in my car and go and do as I please.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that it can all change so quickly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:09 AM
Yes, we are getting ready to leave on a vacation just the two of us. First I am not getting out of bed to take pics and two I find it unnecessary.

Quoting mudwrap:

Does he spend a lot if time with you? Post pics of things that he gives you. :)

Quoting Anonymous:

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this

All of my life....in many different ways and in spite of my less than pleasant adolescence.  My spoiling now comes from my husband and it's simply a perfect love!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured