Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

In what order did you have your kids?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Gender-wise. & how many years apart? I asked the question similar to this... Just thought this post would get more replies. :) I'm curious to see the different answers.

I have one son, and currently pregnant with the second boy. I'm hoping the third will be a girl & if we end up having 4... I hope that one is a girl too! Either way, ill be happy though. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Replies (41-50):
butterflymomss
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Why not, may i ask?

Quoting butterflymomss:

I just have 1 girl, she is 4 (will be 5 Oct 3). I would like more but it probably will never happen.

I'm currently going through a divorce and I really don't see myself getting with anyone else.
RobinChristine
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:26 AM

In a perfect world I would have twins almost 19YO sex unknown,then my DS almost 18 and then  baby sex unknown 16YO. The world is not perfect, the sexless babies I miscarried.

I am the oldest of 4,it went me,sister,brother,sister. The two middle kids are  only 1 year 18 days apart so their closeness resembles  that of twins almost. There is a 5 year difference between the baby and I we were close growing up.

momma0ffive
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Boy 2 years 9 months later girl 14 months later boy 3 years two Weeks later boy 2 years 1 month later girl
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Boy 18 in a few weeks

Girl 14 1/2

Girl 11 1/2 

Girl 10 in a couple of weeks. 

My oldest and middle DDs actually had the same due date, oldest DD was 7 weeks early and middle DD was at 37 weeks, so their birthdays are 3 years and one month apart.

My due date for my youngest was on my son's birthday, but she arrived 10 days early. So they are 7 years and 355 days apart. 

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:33 AM

First was a boy, then two years later a girl. We got one of each, so we're done :)

KennyPooPoo22
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Only one right now. A girl, hopefully the next will be a boy and SO will have no reason to want more. They would be at least 24 months apart if I got pregnant right this second. But unless SO can telaport his sperm it ain't gonna happen. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Girl, Boy, Girl. 2 years 9 months between 1 & 2, and 3 years between 2 & 3.

Bellarose0212
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Two girls. One is nearly five and the other nearly three months. 4.6 years apart. I feel I could have two more, I've always thought of having four, but my husband wants to be done. I don't feel like that's something I can push for so unless he changes his mind for some other reason, we are done.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

ilovecandy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Girl, boy, boy.
Ages 6, 2 and 6months
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:42 AM
Girl 15, girl 14, boy 5
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN