Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poll

Question: So....?

Options:

No desire to get off of PA

I lied to get on it

I actually need it, FUCK YOU naysayers

Not on PA, but I'm a nosey bitch

I'm on it but trying HARD to get off

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 214

View Results

And have NO desire of getting off because you like free shit?
Or hell, who's on PA and don't need it, or lied to get it?

Post anon if you please.

I just want to see if the MC stereotype is correct.
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:50 PM
Replies (21-30):
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM

i have no insurance of my own, my job is only part-time and doesn't offer insurance so I have medicaid until my SO and I get married and I'll have his insurance and get off pa.  I also get $64/month in food stamps that helps a ton when I run out of things between paychecks.  Average my paychecks are $130/week so I make almost $600/month and money is very tight for me.  My SO and I live together but even with his income we still qualify.  i hope to be off pa soon though now that my dd is born I can try to get a better job and go back to school.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Thanks!

Quoting couture-mommy:

Fixed

Quoting Anonymous:

You need an "I'm not on PA but want to see the results" option

brandydesiree
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM
You should try the zesty bread and butter! They're my fav!!! Sweet with just a little spice on the back end.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

I used to love dill pickles as a kid but now days i can only eat bread & butter ;) nom nom!

Quoting Anonymous:

I like pickles. They're pretty good, especially the spicy ones.

liveforever
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM

We were on it when dd was 1st born. We had it for a little over a year. We worked hard and the day I got to call our case worker and tell her we no longer needed it was the best day ever! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I voted that I'm not on PA, but I have used it in the past-- Medicaid for pregnant women and WIC. Just once for both. I've applied many other times and always been denied.

imakehimscream
by He screams on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I am not on fs or any type of pa. I don't look down on people who are. You don't know what their situation is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:53 PM
We get only medicaid.
angelmine2011
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I am on food stamps but hope to be off of it in less then a year. Maybe I am just hoping I can get myself together enough to be like I used to with how I worked at my jobs. Right now I am a single mother of 2.5 kids. Trying to find work but no one wants someone who will have to be out on maternity leave four months after starting. So my goal is to keep looking but have a job by February and go from there. I was going to on tanf but decided against it for the time being. Now I also am in a battle to get child support started.

couture-mommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Thank you for that

Quoting imakehimscream:

I am not on fs or any type of pa. I don't look down on people who are. You don't know what their situation is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM

why?  were you never taught to be honest?  is that the example you want your kids to live by? go ahead, baby, you can lie to get what you want.  it's cool

i just bet your be pissed off at someone for lying to you

Quoting Anonymous:

Lied to get it here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)