Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

be honest about your boobs...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 137 Replies

I have had two children and breast fed the first for 6 weeks, and the last one for a year. My breasts don't sag and I can walk around without a bra on and the only way you would know is because of my nipples. I get not really judged but my family points this out to other people, friends and etc. Like hey lift up your shirt and show them your breasts. Telling people how perfect they are. I know it's a weird situation lol. We are all comfortable naked infront of one another (when talking about this, I am talking about my mom and my sister when I say we)

Do you have boobs that sit up if so how many kids do you have? 

Or am I just a freak of nature. Don't worry though I LOVE my breasts, just wondering how many women are the same.....

and for the record I am a D cup

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LitNut
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I had itty bitty boobs to begin with. They're a little bigger than when I got pregnant (DS is almost 3 and I haven't breastfed him for almost two years now), but they don't sit up all perky like. You can hardly notice, though, because they're still pretty small. The only thing about them I hate now is that they each have one big stretch mark on them. It drives me nuts.

Qmama206
by Nobi ❤️ on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:35 PM
My breast are large even before I had kids. I breast fed my kids over a year. So my boobs are already kinda saggy cause I have large breast. My Sil has mosquito bites for boobs she breast fed as well but her front looks like her back so you can't really tell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Quoting Qmama206:

My breast are large even before I had kids. I breast fed my kids over a year. So my boobs are already kinda saggy cause I have large breast. My Sil has mosquito bites for boobs she breast fed as well but her front looks like her back so you can't really tell.

oh wow , her front looks like her back lol. 

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM

I need more. That's my only issue with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM

No, mine are big and getting heavier. I breastfed DD for over a year, and will probably do the same for the one we're expecting...

kattcooper
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:37 PM
I absolutely love my breasts but it hasn't always been like that! They used to be itty bitty mosquito bites and then I had a breast augmentation surgery, now I think they are perfect! :)
piesmama09
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I'm a 44H. They do NOT sit up in any stretch of the imagination, sadly, and never have! I have one child, but I had these before I had her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I have DDD breasts, they have not been perky since I was about 16 or 17 lol. My kids had nothing to do with their demise haha

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM
My boobs are smaller and way more floppy than what they were before having kids. I never had perky boobs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:39 PM

lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I have DDD breasts, they have not been perky since I was about 16 or 17 lol. My kids had nothing to do with their demise haha

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN