Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Single mom's and dating

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I don't see anything wrong with dating and being a mom what I do have a problem with is bring every single guy home with you to meet your kids. My friend dose and she can't understand why her bd gets mad at her. I tried to tell her that it is unhealthy for your kids to see a rotation of men come and go.

I am single but I don't bring home guys to meet my kids, the only guys they know are my guy friends either then that unless it is someone who is going to be serous why bother. That's just me I know I am going to get the mind your business speach but she is coming to me for advice.

Her mom tells her she should not date until her kids are grown and out of the house, I will not go that far but still.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
reava
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:38 PM
I only brought 2 men home when I was single and dating. The first was a long term bf(and I even regret that) and the second is my husband.
tardistraveller
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:40 PM

I choose not to date, I don't think it's wrong, it's my choice.  I do agree it is wrong to have a rotation of partners, my mother did that and it really messed me up in so many different ways.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:40 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)