Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 107 Replies
1 mom liked this
DFCS IS RUINING MY FUCKING LIFE! TORE MY FAMILY APART FOR NOTHING!!!! RELATIONSHIPS ARE GETTING DAMAGED! I HEAR WALKING ON MY ROOF, SOMEONE WAS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR TONIGHT, I HAVE TO FUCKING HIDE BECAUSE WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OR WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, IF IM BEING WATCHED OR FOLLOWED I DONT KNOW?!

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPERVISING DFCS?? HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS? I HAVE A LAWYER, A GREAT ONE...BUT SHE'S GETTING THE FUCKING RUN-AROUND TOO! EVERYONE ACTS LIKE YOU GET A LAWYER AND EVERYTHINGS FUCKING PEACHY, WELL IT'S NOT!

I AM ANGRY. I HAVE COMPLIED. I WANT MY FAMILY BACK TOGETHER AND I WANT ANSWERS!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyDeathstrike
by Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM
What exactly are they doing to you?
bluebunnybabe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM
4 moms liked this
Somebody is walking on your roof? It may not be related to any of this. Maybe you should call the cops.
teaspring
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Walking on the roof?  What is that about?

muzzyh
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
What's dfcs?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I agree whats going on? I am sort of in the same boat. Except Im accused of medical child abuse but no one has really done anything about it. I have had evaluation after evaluation but because my daughters health is still not well the hospital refuses to let CPS close our case. Its been crazy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM

You Google the State Division of Human Services. THey oversee all county CPS (DFCS) offices. Youll have to file a written complaint. So sorry this is happening to you but you arent the first and you certainly wont be the last. This is what they do, unfortunately. They rip innocent families apart while  leaving the children who truly need help out in the cold on their own. Have a look at this when you get a chance: 

http://www.change.org/petitions/reform-asfa-of-1997-stop-child-trafficking

JLS2388
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM

What exactly is going on? They don't take kids away for no reason.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

If someone is on your roof, call the police.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I'm so sorry you are going through that. I hope your family is still together. Mine is not. I don't want to get into details but I will say that it's one fucking thing after another. They have no evidence, they have no proof yet continue to make my family suffer!! Do this then it's done---do this then really, it will be closed---do this because i just want to FUCK WITH YOU AND MAKE YOU MISRABLE AND LIVE IN FEAR THAT I WILL TAKE YOUR CHILD AWAY THEN SELL HER OFF TO SOME FUCKING FOSTER RAPER TO MOLEST HER. I'm NOT sorry for being angry, I am legit in my feelings because this is fucking outrageous!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree whats going on? I am sort of in the same boat. Except Im accused of medical child abuse but no one has really done anything about it. I have had evaluation after evaluation but because my daughters health is still not well the hospital refuses to let CPS close our case. Its been crazy.

Kristanna
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Yes actually they do. A family just came to Jacksonville to our children's hospital on their family doctor's orders because there was no children's hospital where they lived. 

DCF ended up taking all their kids away, even the healthy one, because they thought the one child was underweight because of abuse. 

No.

Even the child's pediatrician, wrote to DCF on the parents behalf saying he SENT them to that hospital to get help for the child who was suffering from some disease.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/article/308374/483/DCF-takes-North-Dakota-familys-kids

Quoting JLS2388:

What exactly is going on? They don't take kids away for no reason.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)