Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My friend wants me to pee in a cup for a pregnancy test... UPDATE!!!! Small update..

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM
  • 148 Replies
8 moms liked this
I dont know who its for. She is on her way. I 35 weeks pregnant. She just got through having a baby. I have no clue why she wants me to do this. She said she will explain when she gets here. Better be good lol. Can i get in trouble for doing this?

I'll update later.

UPDATE--- LMao So my friend comes here with her mil and says ok this might seem weird but we are playing a joke on my fil and we want you to pee on a digital pregnancy test and pee in another cup bc we know fil wont believe her and ask her to take another one. LOL So i peed in a cup and on a pregnancy test, of course it said positive so their now o there way back home lol. Keep in mind this is all a joke. All the men were betting money she wasnt pregnant or something. They said something about them betting money. Lmao i told her to let me know asap what happens lolol. Of course they will tell the fil that their joking lol. This is hilarious!! Then her mil was like thank your for your pee lmao

Small update-- Fil is believing them lol. I dont know when they will tell him the truth. Probably tomorrow idk.

Nother small update-- Fil knows it was a prank now, he aint mad or anything. Now mil and fil are pranking the whole family including my friends husband. They all believe her and are freaing out lol Ill update when they find out. lol
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs-Somerhalder
by Blake on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Uh...don't do it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

shes gonna lie to someone.dont be a part of it..

DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Saving spot for update!!
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
2 moms liked this
Your friend must not realize women have lost their lives playing games with a man's emotions like that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
worwalkerlds
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Possibly a joke?
amyleigh80
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
No legal trouble that I'm aware of, but morally it's weird. I wouldn't do it.
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Insert popcorn sweet pea! (pee?)

This'll be good!
nelliesmommy
by NoTtOdaY:) on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM

BUMP!

art.diva
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Your friend sounds like a real winner.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Bump.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)