Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling overwhelmed with life style change... plz help me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I'm in need of desperate change.I want to start eating healthy but I am confused on what way to go.I'm interested in going raw,( maybe not sure) but it just seems so complicated expensive and confusing.I know I need to do something but I just don't know what to do.does anyone have any suggestios,ideas,advice,tips for me.

tell me about the way you eat

how much does it cost a month?

how did you decide iit was right for you?

How has it benefited you ?

i
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:27 AM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:28 AM
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
P
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:29 AM
For
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Help
Homeschoolmom99
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Are you talking about the paleo diet? That diet nearly killed me! Talk to a Dr to get some help the right way not on a chat form

armywife009
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Eat smaller portions, bake more instead of frying, cut out sugars (soft drinks are the biggest thing). I try to get a little bit of everything off the food pyramid into our meals everyday. We are still trying new things, but we decided to change our eating habits, mainly for my sake, about 2 years ago and I don't regret it at all. I still have my sweets from time to time, but it's not nearly as much as I use to.

Best of luck to you, I'm sure you will get some better advice from other ladies in here! :)

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Balanced diet with whole foods...

We are vegan, and cook everything...no boxed foods, and no 'lab' foods, haha...

Just start slow, a good tip is buying something new each time you shop...a new veggie, or quinoa, something you haven't had before, to broaden your horizons...find a new recipe for your new item and incorporate it in...another tip is finding healthier alternatives to favorite foods...if you like mashed potatoes, make mashed cauliflower and mix it in...or put tons of different sauteed veggies in your pasta sauce...if you like yogurt, buy plain greek yogurt (great protein) and sweeten it with honey, then add granola and berries...things like that...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
londamg
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:34 AM

just try and eat more fresh foods. instead of processed or freezer foods, fast food. no sugars, drink lots of water

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)