Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My night off With Alcohol and ambein. edit with more info

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

My night off has so far consisted of snorting 2 ambian and drinking 8 out of 10 twisted tease. Hubby is home, and sober and has take responsibility for dd until tomorrow after noon. I am painting and I plan on being up all night long and I plan on snorting one more abein before bed. I have had one hell of a week and this is how I unwind. me, my music, and my altered reality. It puts me at peace and keeps me from holding grudges and fighting silly fights with dh so he is completely OK with it. I never do anything with out talking to him first.

Judge me if you must but here is a little background info for you all

I was the vitim of sexual abuse from the time I was born until I was removed from the home at 15. After I graduated highschool I started dating one abusive man after the other until I met and married my first husband at 22, he was abusive beyond belief. The whole time we were married we were also living with my father. He heard the screaming and fighting and actually told my step mom it was none of their business because we were married. I begged my father to kick him out because my x told me he would only leave if my father told him to. we finally I called the cops and he was removed and sent to jail. two weeks later I found out I was pregnant with his child. He found out and tortured me until my son was 2.5 and I was ordered to send letters and pictures of my baby to this bastard. At this point I realized two things, 1 I could not care for my sons emotion needs and 2 I could not protect him from his father. I turned my baby over to the stated and asked them to put him up for adoption. That was 7 years ago and for the most part I have dealt with my issues, but some times when I look at my daughter I panic and start to over think weather or not I am good enough for her too. then I slep and I let my self get fucked up in order to deal with my issues of anxiety over losing her or not doing right by her. When I do let my self get fuck up to destress she is taken care of by her very loving and capably father.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Wtf did I just read
i_am_no_1
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Does snorting it really help more than swallowing the ambien?

missmamaof4
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:59 AM

well um dont die?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Yeah cause thats perfectly normal. You must be a great mom
Steamedpuddle30
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM
This

Quoting missmamaof4:

well um dont die?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
quirkyMOMof2
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM

That's got to make for some hilarious  moments.

JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:01 AM

You braggin or crying out for help?

SissyAnn141
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:01 AM

NO, NOT A GOOD IDEA.........bad

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Snorting Ambien? Gross. Sorry, but it is. Does that make it more powerful or something? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

I know it is wrong but I really loled on this one.  Good advice. 

Quoting missmamaof4:

well um dont die?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)