• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help curious kids???

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM
  • 3 Replies
Ok so my beast friend has a daughter she is 6 years old my stepson is 7 we were all hanging out and we noticed it was way to quick so we go to the room and notice the doors locked! We made them open the door right away. Now her daughters pants were off so we seperated them and then asked what happened and all that. So they both showed what each other had. This is scary for us they have not been alone since. Is this normal? How do we deal with this? They have never seen anything that would make them wonder about that stuff either. I need advice to handle this
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:41 AM

yes, it is natural, kids are naturally curious about their bodies and differences, probably a good time to talk to them or refresh them (as that talk should ahve already been had at that age) about their private parts etc and no one is to touch your private parts etc etc

Prettyllover
by Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:56 AM
That's what we told them but it's so scary as a kid I don't remember being that curious

Quoting Anonymous:

yes, it is natural, kids are naturally curious about their bodies and differences, probably a good time to talk to them or refresh them (as that talk should ahve already been had at that age) about their private parts etc and no one is to touch your private parts etc etc

wolfybaby
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM

totally normal. toddlers do it too. the best way in my opinion is to educate them! 6 and 7 is *pleeennnty* old enough to learn about human anatomy. its better they learn it from books and their elders than touching their siblings, cousins, friends, whatever, inappropriately. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)