Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to die but....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Sometimes I wish I was never born.. I don't know why I feel this way either. I know I was diagnosed with chronic depression when I was 12, it was so bad that I would sleep for days and just cry for hours on end. I don't do that anymore so I thought I had mostly grown out of it but the past few days I've been feeling weepy and sluggish, like it took all of my energy the make my kid breakfast. I was begging every body to take a nap so I could too. 

I chain smoke like crazy just to be alone for five minutes, every tiem I do I know tat it shaves a few years off my life and I like that. I just wish I would have never been born.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM

JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I have felt like that in the past. Get some help. Hugs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I don't know how too. I don't have insurance and we defiantly can't afford to pay out of pocket.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Been there too. I found a woman who did a sliding scale fee, which means it's based off of your income. I am a smoker too so I understand, but really if you can afford to chain smoke you can afford counseling. No exuses, just find a way. Do you really want to live like this?

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know how too. I don't have insurance and we defiantly can't afford to pay out of pocket.

Quoting JackieGirl007:

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Bless your heart.  I'm dealing with depression right now so I know and understand the struggle.  Have you tried therapy??

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Like pp mentioned see if there is an clinic in your area that does sliding scale.  Even getting in with a primary dr you can get some meds to help you until you can afford to see a therapist. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting JackieGirl007:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)