Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What were you like as a t(w)een?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

11-17? What were you like?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missmamaof4
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:01 AM

a spoiled brat lol.  I had everything handed to me. I had a credit card, a new car, money. Hell we even had a maid so i didnt have to clean my room.  I grew up though and im not that spoiled any more lol

thetrollcat
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

devoted. I was teaching and running a dance program by the age of 14...

MomToDarienne
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:02 AM

Pretty much a parent's dream..lol

paganmommy4
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM

silent and very obedient until i turned 14. then i started dating boys, got pregnant at 15, mom drug me to planned parenthood immediately, at 17 she let my boyfriend stay over, she hated me during my highschool years. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Timid, quiet, scared, jumpy. (Thanks mother)

leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:06 AM

I was 11 when we moved to the United States, right away my parents worked 5 jobs between the two of them to be able to pay the bills and get a place to live. I was pretty much in charge of my 5yo brother for a few years until we got on our feet. I had good grades. My parents let me do whatever I wanted as long as I had straight As and kept up with my chores.

Devious333
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:14 AM
At 11...idk. I lived in the made of nowhere and was homeschooled until 14 so there was only so much trouble I could get into. Moved to a different state and went to a public school. 14-15 I just hung with friends..at 15 I started having issues with my parents, but I kept good grades and I was a good kid. At 16 I started working. I loved to work. I met a guy and dated him for about 4 years. I always had decent grades, As and Bs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:21 AM
WILD WILD WILD. I was very smart in school, straight A's, cheer leader, in dance, ect everything nice on paper... but I also never listened to my parents and made my own rules. I never took NO for an answer, snuck out all the time, smoked weed, did coke, sexually active, took their car numerous times without permission, came home drunk... It was very bad. At age 15 I got a job at a really big university (lied on my app) I was making $2500 every month which was quite a bit for a teen with no bills so I made a LOT of bad decisions. I was out of control. But by the time I turned 18, I sobered up & grew up over night !
shadow_lark
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Quick tempered, horse crazy, and quiet
emmypaige
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:26 AM
I didn't get in too much trouble, but I had a bad attitude for a few years. Nothing major just too much back talk, and laziness.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)