Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Does your husband stare at other women and or make comments?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 152 Replies

Im ready to be bashed, so have at it. But it drives me crazy when my man looks at other women. Yes i am insecure right now, but even when i was alot skinnier i hated it then too so it's not just an insecurity issue. I jjust find it kind of offensive. I know he looks at women when i am not around, i am no fool but can't you at least tone it done around me. He dosent make comments but i have had ex boyfriends that would comment on women on tv and it made me always feel weird. Does your guy do this? Do you care?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Well considering the fact that he is still alive then no, he does not comment about or look at other woman.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM
He will if she has oddly huge boobs or an obvious whale tale or tramp stamp or something else interesting. I'll point it out to him too. But he doesn't oggle (?) other women or make me feel insecure.
NiCo86
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:25 AM
2 moms liked this
my DH and I used to comment to each other about how attractive (or unattractive) a person was all the time. come to find out, we had TOTALLY different taste in women!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:25 AM

DH and I just had a fight about this a couple days ago. He participates in a LARP group (think pretend for grown up geeks, ren fairs, etc), and they were discussing female costumes. They were saying that its perfectly acceptable for a woman to wear a revealing costume, as long as her nipples aren't showing.

I was completely appalled by this and told him if they allow that kind of dress, I won't allow HIM to attend the events. Even though I know he wouldn't cheat on me, I am not comfortable with the idea of him playing hero to a buch of women in slutty clothing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:26 AM
2 moms liked this
I point them out to him.

We both appreciate beautiful people.

No insecurities here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Doesn't bother me most of the time due to the fact IM the one who usually points out the hotties first. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:27 AM
2 moms liked this
You won't ALLOW him?

You married your son?

Quoting Anonymous:

DH and I just had a fight about this a couple days ago. He participates in a LARP group (think pretend for grown up geeks, ren fairs, etc), and they were discussing female costumes. They were saying that its perfectly acceptable for a woman to wear a revealing costume, as long as her nipples aren't showing.

I was completely appalled by this and told him if they allow that kind of dress, I won't allow HIM to attend the events. Even though I know he wouldn't cheat on me, I am not comfortable with the idea of him playing hero to a buch of women in slutty clothing.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:27 AM

We do it together. I like hot women...and I'm very very confident in my ability to keep him happy as my husband :)

exhaustedmother
by Amy on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:28 AM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:28 AM
No, he never does. Never once caught him checking out another girl. I'm the one checking-out women commenting on how beautiful some are, and how some aren't, lol.

He's not really observant.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)