Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I want a divorce

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I love my husband, but we're not happy. I'm trying so hard, but I feel it's one sided and he says the same. I'm tired of struggling, and stressing. My anxiety is so bad I don't eat and I'm in constant pain. My kids are seeing way more then they should. I haven't seen this man in years, and I don't like him. Maybe it's my fault, I've been through so much in my life I'm basically a black hole. I've tried to be the wife he wants and its never enough. I'm too the point of being mean to everybody. I'm not suicidal, but don't wanna be awake, yet can't sleep. If it weren't for these kids I wouldn't even fight to live, but I can't leave those precious faces behind, they truly love me, but they deserve so much more then what I can give. We've been through marriage counseling, he's still an lazy ass and I'm still angry and hurt. He says I pay the victim role, but all I hear is poor him. I don't think leaving will make me happy, but I have nothing left to give, and he can be a good man and deserves to live the life he wants.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:34 AM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:35 AM
bump
AprilDJC
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:36 AM
Sometimes it's for the better. Maybe try a trial separation?
GamerM0M
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Sounds like divorce is your best option mama, I wish you all the best of luck, its a hard road to go down, but your kids DO deserve better than to see their mother running herself ragged with stress.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:36 AM
well then get yourself prepared and do what you must do. But be prepared to love those kids and be strong them. they are going to need it. Hugs
tiniowien
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:38 AM

This if needed a legal seperation 

Quoting AprilDJC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:38 AM
I'm not giving him the freedom to do as he pleases and toy with me. I believe he lives me, but I don't think he wants the family we have.

Quoting AprilDJC:

jenmay44me
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:40 AM
So sorry you are going through this. You are stronger than you think you are just sometimes the negative makes you feel unworthy. Lift up your chin, you can do whatever you set your mind to!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:41 AM
they can't stand it when we fight, and all the sudden that's all we do. My daughter shouldn't think it's ok for a man to treat her like that, and I'll be damned if my boys do it.

Quoting GamerM0M:

Sounds like divorce is your best option mama, I wish you all the best of luck, its a hard road to go down, but your kids DO deserve better than to see their mother running herself ragged with stress.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)