• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pissed because BD moved on!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Ugg it is so time to get a new bff, she was dating this guy for like 3 years but she had cheated on him and treated him like crap the first year they were together. But she started working on their realtionship and things were going great they were even going to move in together after she had their son. Well he end up leaving her after she had the baby, he said he could not deal with her I guess she was always snooping trying to see if he was cheating on her and what not. This was 2 years ago, he has since moved on and got engaged to a wonderful women they have been dating for about a year and I just found out that they are expcting a child. Yes my husband has remain in contant with him and I have become friends with the new gf.

Well my friend is pissed because one we did not stop talking to her ex and two he is having a baby by someone else and now she says that she dose not want anything to do with us or him and that she is not going to let him see his child anymore. She is so bitter, I tried being there for her but she just has so much hate in her heart that I have to leave it alone, there is nothing I can do. I do know that he is going to fight her tooth and nail to see his son, he is a great father always calling to check on him buying him things and pays her cs. I don't know but I had to get this off my chest.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ellseee94
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:43 AM

She sounds very selfish! It's really unfortunate for her child that she is going to try and keep her BD away from him. No matter what kind of relationship two parents have.. it should not affect their child!

elitish
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
What type of person your best friend is says a lot about yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:47 AM
If they have been together for so long why is she now upset about it? And she can be as bitter as she wants, if he's a good father she has no power to stop him from being a father
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:47 AM

She was not like this when we first met she was the sweetest person you could ever meet but the last few years she just started changing that I started slowing down on how much we were haning out, I don't know what happen to make her change and I tried being a good friend to her but now I can't stand to be around her anymore.

Quoting elitish:

elitish
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Then don't. Shitty people make you shitty.

Quoting Anonymous:

She was not like this when we first met she was the sweetest person you could ever meet but the last few years she just started changing that I started slowing down on how much we were haning out, I don't know what happen to make her change and I tried being a good friend to her but now I can't stand to be around her anymore.

Quoting elitish:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:49 AM

She was mad when he first started dating the other girl she just got more bitter when she found out the are engaged I guess she always thought he would come back to her or something I don't know.

Quoting Anonymous:

If they have been together for so long why is she now upset about it? And she can be as bitter as she wants, if he's a good father she has no power to stop him from being a father

Danapopcorn
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Selfish. That's all there is to it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:55 AM
It can be hard when you see your ex move on even if you don't have feeling for him anymore. you're also forced to have an inmate relationship with the other person since they will be helping care for your child. But she can't violate the fathers rights because of it. Hopefully she will learn to let go and find someone new. And hopefully she can eventually be grateful that not only does she have the support of the father to raise their child but now there is another person to help out.

Quoting Anonymous:

She was mad when he first started dating the other girl she just got more bitter when she found out the are engaged I guess she always thought he would come back to her or something I don't know.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)