• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yes im giving my baby up for adoption

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 103 Replies
I never thought in a million years i would but that is the choice i have made. He is due in a month (yes decided for sure recently it took me the whole pregnancy) but how can i tell if an agency is a good credible one. I want him going to a great family. And for those of you that have been through the adoption process are you ok now? I know im going to be very upset but i need to know the full extent before i go through it all.no bashing please. This is hard enough.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:53 AM
2 moms liked this
You're stronger than me. Good luck and hugs!

I hope you get the answers you need here and don't get bashed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Idk. I could never do that. Here is a bump for you & good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Thats how ive felt this whole pregnancy.and thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Idk. I could never do that. Here is a bump for you & good luck.

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:56 AM
8 moms liked this

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. ((((Hugs)))). 

And, as a child who was given up for adoption at birth.....thank you for giving your child he gift of life.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Im not that strong i cry like a baby about it every day. And thank you. I will ignore the bashers. I just want a better life for my baby.

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

You're stronger than me. Good luck and hugs!

I hope you get the answers you need here and don't get bashed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:58 AM
You turned out ok? Do you have any issues because of it?are you glad your parents did do it? And thank you!

Quoting TableforSeven:

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck. ((((Hugs)))). 

And, as a child who was given up for adoption at birth.....thank you for giving your child he gift of life.

kcangel63
by Freebirther on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:59 AM
I think that is very loving and unselfish of you. My dh was adopted. His birth family found him 3 years ago. He found out he was the youngest of 3. She couldn't care for him like he needed. Because of her choice to adopt him to his family that raised him, he had a great life. One that she couldn't provide. His birth sister told him of her life struggles.

((HUGS))
HappyTimes100
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:02 AM
I did it 21 years ago. I was sad for a bit but, he is with a wonderful family and I have moved on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Did you do open or closed adoption? Did you pick the family? How did you get through it? Sorry for all the questions

Quoting HappyTimes100:

I did it 21 years ago. I was sad for a bit but, he is with a wonderful family and I have moved on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 2:04 AM
2 moms liked this
It takes a strong woman to give a baby a better home. I wasn't strong enough and I wish I had because I really think my dd would be very happy and have gotten a lot of opportunities that I can't give her, better education,a stay at home parent, camps and sports, better stability, less drama, etc... Congratulations on not just creating a blessing but also a family :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)