Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm feeling lost

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
My life I have now is not the life I used to dream about having.I know change starts with me and if I want better I have to start to do.better.I just feel lost and confused I don't know where to start.I have anxiety which doesn't help,new situations scare me to no end.I feel like there is just too much.do.I.am so.overwhelmed.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:06 AM
What's wrong with everything? What can you do to fix it? What can we do to encourage you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:10 AM
I have anxiety too, it's very hard to deal with everyday life Sometimes and new situations can be so frightening.
What helped me a lot in your situation is anxiety self help books. I know it sounds corny and cliche lol but they really changed my life.
Google anxiety self help as well, one of the most life changing things I have ever read was from a Google search
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

What's wrong with everything? What can you do to fix it? What can we do to encourage you?

I need to change my lifestyle ( I suffer from depression and anxiety and other chronic illness)I know eating right and exercising will do , me some good.pretty much everything I,I should do different or better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:16 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I have anxiety too, it's very hard to deal with everyday life Sometimes and new situations can be so frightening.
What helped me a lot in your situation is anxiety self help books. I know it sounds corny and cliche lol but they really changed my life.
Google anxiety self help as well, one of the most life changing things I have ever read was from a Google search

Thank you !I will do that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:19 AM
Just start start small. Hugs mama

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I need to change my lifestyle ( I suffer from depression and anxiety and other chronic illness)I know eating right and exercising will do , me some good.pretty much everything I,I should do different or better.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:22 AM
It's really helpful trust me! There were so many new exercises I learned in just one night that I incorporated into my daily life. I noticed a huge difference in the way I see my anxiety and how I cope with it within the first week of reading self help articles.
I now have optimism that my life can and will change for the better despite my disorder.
I hope they work just as well for you. Good luck: )

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you !I will do that.
krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:28 AM
Get therapy for your anxiety, living like you are isnt luving its getting by. There is so much joy in life you deserve to have some. Losing 50 pounds helped with my anxiety a lot. A 30 min walk a day lowers anxiety and depression. Youbare not gonna feel better till you make a change because you are in a rut. So get up and start with you..things will get better and your anxiety can be pushed asaide as you feel better. Trust me I know. I was treated for ptsd and anxiety 4 years ago. Best thing ive ever done for myself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:29 AM
I am going through the exact same thing. Everything you said is right on with me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:36 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

I am going through the exact same thing. Everything you said is right on with me.

Sorry,I know that it's a horrible way to feel.I hope you find a better way soon too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:39 AM
Same to you

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry,I know that it's a horrible way to feel.I hope you find a better way soon too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)