Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help... I Need Some Advice

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

For the last 2 yrs my DH and I have been battling with cps to get our daughter back.

Well this past March at one of our unsupervised over night visitations our DD got hurt. We wrote out a accident report and so didn't our family and friends that were here at the time. When she was returned the next day i spoke with the person who picked her up and our case manger and told them everything. well 2 days later cps is at our door taking our DS saying our DD had a broken forearm.When she left me that morning she was using both her arms just fine. And there trying to blame my DH ( I KNOW FOR A FACT HE DIDN'T DO IT). Now they are trying to go for severance and adoption.

We are fighting to get them back but I really need someone to talk to ( my DH is a closed book. he doesn't like to talk about it). Someone who has been thru this before. I am totally lost without my babies. Can someone please tell me if there is a group on here too

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SavanasMama08
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:23 AM
I haven't been through that. I'm sorry I hope it gets better. I'm here if you need to vent some more.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:24 AM

Thank you

Quoting SavanasMama08:

I haven't been through that. I'm sorry I hope it gets better. I'm here if you need to vent some more.

lovemyairman150
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Why did you lose your daughter in the first place?
Amybelle
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:25 AM

sigh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)