Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why are you...

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:58 AM
  • 45 Replies
Awake? Its just about 1:00am and I just plain ol' have insomnia. So, what are you doing awake and what time is it where you are?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:00 AM
Waiting for my bf to come over... :-) he is getting off work right now, and is gonna come give me a back massage because I don't feel good
Janaz5
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:03 AM
It's also 1am where I am and I'm awake because my sleep schedule is all out of whack because of summer break. I will be back on a normal schedule very soon though because my oldest starts school on Monday.
V.Dubbya
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:04 AM
1:01 PST.
My dd is sick and has been "losing her lunch" since 11:30pm. I'm awake because scrubbing floors, couches and pillows tends to make you get a second wind. :( Wish I wasn't tho... And I wish her tummy felt better....
ashleighmama
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Aw, what a sweet guy! Whats wrong? Are you pregnant and sore or just not feeling well? Btw, I like your name :-)

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

Waiting for my bf to come over... :-) he is getting off work right now, and is gonna come give me a back massage because I don't feel good
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
matheson7
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Can't sleep and I am a night owl.

..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Had gallbladder surgery last week. Still sore. He hasn't been allowed to touch me Lol. So in told him he can massage me tonight..he said deal :-) lol

Quoting ashleighmama:

Aw, what a sweet guy! Whats wrong? Are you pregnant and sore or just not feeling well? Btw, I like your name :-)

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:05 AM
Is a little past one.

I haven't been sleeping well fr the last week. I'm recovering from surgery.

I've watched alot of infomercials within the last week. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:05 AM
204 here..
I was asleep...my boyfriend helped his friend move..had to much to drink and I woke up when I realized he wasn't home yet...
SyllabaryBisque
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:06 AM
0406 here. Drinking coffee before getting ready for work.
ashleighmama
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:07 AM
I know what you mean about summer and your sleep getting out of whack. My boys dont go back to school until after Labor Day.

Quoting Janaz5:

It's also 1am where I am and I'm awake because my sleep schedule is all out of whack because of summer break. I will be back on a normal schedule very soon though because my oldest starts school on Monday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)