Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick of seeing these things !!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

Mobile Photo

I am so sick of our country being torn in half over these crimes . You see black on black white on white black on white white on black crimes . When will we stop caring about the color of skin ?
We have to teach our kids to love and not hate because of color .

I have a 5 year old lil boy sleeping in my share room right now who isn't the same race as dh and I and we could careless his mom is a single military mom and needs help with her child t nights . He family had a got that she didnt leave him with the black family next door . He wanted to stay with me and dh and says he feel at home in my house . We love him and his mom .
So my point is his family was upset about my race till a 5 year old made them see it doesn't matter skin color it matters who cares !!

STOP HATE !!!! We need to get the media out of our homes and just start caring . GOD BLESS

Sorry spelling
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:06 AM

I agree.  Though aren't you doing the same thing by talking about this child's family?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:09 AM
I don't feel I am , I was making a point that a family got to know me and over came the fact that I'm white .
Not judging the family , just glad that I made a whole new set of friends and family from what started out as being looked at because of my race .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)