Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rape recollection (therapist told me to write in a public forum)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

I just posted about hitting my DH

As I can't seem to tell those who are closest to me yet so I will write it here.

I was 12 years old, he was in his 40's I think 42.

He was a farm hand on my uncles ranch, the courts sent me there when I was 5.  I had just gotten done with a riding lesson and I was coming out of the shower in the barn there was an always empty enclosed stall there for the purpose of changing after showering.  I pulled my outer clothes on thinking it would be better than standing there naked trying to get my under clothes on.  I had a long denim skirt and a long sleeved grey button up blouse on.  I had the radio on and I didn't hear him come up behind me.  I thought I was alone as it was lunch time and I never ate lunch so no one would come to get me.  

I was spun around and pinned to the back of the stall, he was much taller and heavier than I was and I couldn't fight him off.  He kissed me and pulled me down into the straw that was on the ground, as we slid to the ground he had pulled my skirt up I had yet to finish getting dressed.  He had one hand on the ground the other on my sternum that hurt more than his assault on my female parts.  ( I was a horseback rider i had already torn my hymen)  When I tried to scream he pressed down hard so I couldn't. It seemed like I was there for hours but it had only been about 10 minutes. 

The horses had started making a big fuss all I could get out was this high pitched whistling noise I guess they didn't like it, my uncle had come out to see what was going on and the next thing I knew he was off of me getting his ass kicked by my uncle and I was in my aunts arms.  

He is still in jail with 5 more years to go.  I was not the only one he had raped.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)