Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't Open If You Are Offended By Differing Opinions or Can't Take A Joke

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this

I am SO neutral on this topic.  I know there are reasons beyond autism and etc for choosing not to vaccinate.  It's all good.  No hate here.  I just found Penn hilarious in this for some reason.  How he says "Which it f*cking doesn't!" cracked me up!  Maybe it's my total lack of sleep.

going crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhk7-5eBCrs

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:26 AM

Their entire "Bullshit" series was great.  Though I think most women here would crap a brick over many of the topics they did (and proved wrong).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:27 AM

I've never seen them.  Maybe I should.

Quoting TableforSeven:

Their entire "Bullshit" series was great.  Though I think most women here would crap a brick over many of the topics they did (and proved wrong).

ShortMommytobe
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:27 AM
love it! I should show this to my mom lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:42 AM

I love it.  And I do understand that there may be underlying reasons as to why someone may choose not to vax.(so it wouldnt exacerbateany conditions ) BUT just to show the difference a few years can make.  DS was born in 06 DD in 08.  When DS was 1 1/2 he was hospitalized and we almost lost him because of Rotavirus. Just a year after DS being in the hospital I had our DD who was with out a doubt vaccinated to protect her from such a thing. 

We dont see the effects of polio, rubella, measles, and mumps today for the vax to hit home as to WHY they are important.  Out of sight out of mind.  BUT when you have almost lost your child to something like a STOMACH BUG... I will do everything in my power to protect my children so another doesnt have to suffer like that again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)